WHAT DOES A PALLET OF SOD WEIGH?

/ WHAT DOES A PALLET OF SOD WEIGH? #21  
Hi, I have recently purchased a newly built house which does not have glass in the back yard, the builder put st Augustine in the front yard. I am planning to sod my backyard, however, I am still debating between Bermuda Celebration and St Augustine. I just don't know which one is a pallet of sod right for me. A little information about my back yard: - It has nothing in the back now except sand ( do I need to put topsoil in before sodding?) - Some area has shade, some get full sun. - I need about 4 pallets of sod Can you recommend which one, and what is the best price I can get on a pallet, delivery and installed? and from where I can get them. Thank you.

/ WHAT DOES A PALLET OF SOD WEIGH? #22  
Hi, I have recently purchased a newly built house which does not have glass in the back yard, the builder put st Augustine in the front yard. I am planning to sod my backyard, however, I am still debating between Bermuda Celebration and St Augustine. I just don't know which one is a pallet of sod right for me. A little information about my back yard: - It has nothing in the back now except sand ( do I need to put topsoil in before sodding?) - Some area has shade, some get full sun. - I need about 4 pallets of sod Can you recommend which one, and what is the best price I can get on a pallet, delivery and installed? and from where I can get them. Thank you.
You want very location specific information, but you do not provide your location!
California.....or Florida?
If you put your location in your profile, you will likely get some meaningful responses.