What tires for JD 8200 Grain Drill?

/ What tires for JD 8200 Grain Drill? #1  

Pecosbill7

Tractor
John Deere (2)
I have a John Deere 8200 grain drill in need of new tires. Original Tires say Dayton Grain Drill 7.60-15SL on the side. The only tire I have seen that looks to be similar to the original is the Firestone Duo-rib. I am concerned that I need to keep the drill at its exact original height in order to make it plant at the correct depth. Am I justified in having this concern? Has anyone found any other tires that work as well or better? Has anyone used these duo-ribs and have an opinion on them? Thanks. Bill

/ What tires for JD 8200 Grain Drill? #2  
Duo-Ribs came standard on a lot of grain drills. Supposedly it keeps the drill straight when planting across slopes. A lot of guys just put whatever size tire they had on them. I don't know if it affects the planting depth, but their oats, wheat, or barley always came up.

/ What tires for JD 8200 Grain Drill?
Duo-Ribs came standard on a lot of grain drills. Supposedly it keeps the drill straight when planting across slopes. A lot of guys just put whatever size tire they had on them. I don't know if it affects the planting depth, but their oats, wheat, or barley always came up.

Thanks!

/ What tires for JD 8200 Grain Drill? #4  
I have a John Deere 8200 grain drill in need of new tires. Original Tires say Dayton Grain Drill 7.60-15SL on the side. The only tire I have seen that looks to be similar to the original is the Firestone Duo-rib. I am concerned that I need to keep the drill at its exact original height in order to make it plant at the correct depth. Am I justified in having this concern? Has anyone found any other tires that work as well or better? Has anyone used these duo-ribs and have an opinion on them? Thanks. Bill

I still have a set of P235 R15 I took off my 1988 Ford P/U on mine. Work great over many years, trouble free.

/ What tires for JD 8200 Grain Drill? #5  
7.60-15 should also be available in a rib implement tire. Any tire that size will be close enough to deliver a reasonable amount of seed. Use tire manufacturer dimensional data to compare any other size you consider.