When did Mahindra change their model numbers?

/ When did Mahindra change their model numbers? #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
I'm casually, but not seriously, looking at cab tractors, and there is a used Mahindra MForce 105P for sale that looks really nice. One of the things that I like about it, is that it's made in Korea, not India. Did the stop making the MForce? Are the 8000 and 9000 series the same thing or are they completely different tractors? Where are they made?

/ When did Mahindra change their model numbers? #2  
The 9000 series looks like it is made by TYM for Mahindra. They made the MForce for Mahindra. It is a TYM built tractor with a Mahindra engine, built to Mahindra specs. The 110 hp Mahindra MSRP with loader is around $86,000. The 111 hp TYM is selling for about $62,000.

/ When did Mahindra change their model numbers?
The 9000 series looks like it is made by TYM for Mahindra. They made the MForce for Mahindra. It is a TYM built tractor with a Mahindra engine, built to Mahindra specs. The 110 hp Mahindra MSRP with loader is around $86,000. The 111 hp TYM is selling for about $62,000.
That's a significant different in price!!! Thank you.

/ When did Mahindra change their model numbers? #4  
They are not the same tractor. Just made by same factory

/ When did Mahindra change their model numbers? #5  
Eddie,
Buy the 105P. If I bought a new, higher hp tractor, it is what I would get. But I love my 6520 too much to get rid of it.
hugs, Brandi

/ When did Mahindra change their model numbers?
Thanks Brandi, but the more I look at tractors, the more I'm leaning to something smaller. I think that I want something in the 70 to 80 hp range. That Mahindra sold pretty quick.

/ When did Mahindra change their model numbers? #7  
Understand. If you can find one, a 7520 is a beast. Turbocharged version of mine with 2 speed PTO and 17gpm hyd. pump.
hugs, Brandi

/ When did Mahindra change their model numbers? #8  
Any of the 8000 or the 100 Series are unicorns since Mahindra has stepped out of the 75hp+ tractors.
I was killing some time kicking tires on one of the new cabbed 60hp, owner advised not to ever trade the 8560. He said the 85 & 105 were the best tractors Mahindra ever made.