When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live?

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #81  
Usually late May till late October in Northern Mi.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #82  
I have about 6 more months of mowing grass. Once we sell the place in town, no more lawn. Bush hogging as needed.

I'm still running the mower in town, not much to cut, but it picks up the leaves easier than raking.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live?
yesterday - mostly to chew up the leaves but I was surprised that the grass had grown a couple of inches in the last three weeks.
Same here in Ohio. I thought it was all over but was surprised to see a couple of inches of new growth. It's going to stay that way too, since I'm all done for this year. Enough is enough.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #84  
All my various lawns have greened up nicely with this fall moisture. Some are even long enough to mow. Like yesterday - bright sunshine ALL day. The weather station showed it peaked at 34F in the late afternoon.

I WILL NOT mow with all my winter clothing on. It's simply going to have to wait for this coming spring.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #85  
Grass… what grass? The total rainfall this year since Jan 1 has been 1.92”. This the first year in almost 30 years that I didn’t have to bush hog or spray for weeds. Zero weeds have grown this year. Yeah, drought.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live? #86  
Grass… what grass? The total rainfall this year since Jan 1 has been 1.92”. This the first year in almost 30 years that I didn’t have to bush hog or spray for weeds. Zero weeds have grown this year. Yeah, drought.
My Mother's sister, husband and my three cousins lived in the Mojave Desert and we visited them in 1964. My 15 year old cousin took my brother and me on El Mirage Lake doing 75 miles an hour in his Dad's pickup. There wasn't any feeling of speed, because there wasn't anything anywhere. Also we could see the mirage (the lake) in front of us the whole time.

/ When do you start and stop mowing the grass where you live?
Start when it is tall, stop when it is short..........
That was the problem this year. By the time we were done mowing it was nearly time to start again. Sort of like plowing fluffy snow in a windstorm. Never did get to see the grass short. :)