When will next series after G be released?

/ When will next series after G be released? #1  

hardhat

Silver Member
I have a 2011 5610 F-series with 1100 ish hours and am wanting to get new toolcat with traction control. I bought mine a couple years before G series with traction control released. Would prefer to wait for next series which you would think would be soon???. Don't want to buy right at the end of production cycle and miss out on new features and improvements. My machine is still in excellent condition and has been a heck of a workhorse. Will either sell or trade in. I contacted bobcat.com and they told me to ask my local dealer. They are checking on it but haven't heard anything back.

Any body have a clue?

/ When will next series after G be released? #2  
I have a 2017 Toolcat 5600 with just shy of 1000 hours on it and have been thinking of upgrading mine. I have not been able to find anything either on when the next generation is coming.

/ When will next series after G be released? #4  
Interesting...the UW56 replaces the 5600 and the UW53 replaces the 5610. It looks like the LED work lights may fit our brackets while the headlights are built into the front fenders for better visibility. The mirrors though look like they would get in the way and the A-pillar blocks them. A nice steering wheel with a knob...yes! I'm not sure on the dial throttle as my lever has great control. A back-up camera from the factory is nice but a 5" screen is small...upgrade ability?

/ When will next series after G be released? #5  
The same day the dealer calls me to say me new Toolcat was delivered, I see this video for the next new model! Dangit. If it's any consolation, I heard it's about $6k more than previous model. I can buy a lot of LED lights for $6k.