Where can I find technical service manual for JD 47 snowblower quick hitch

/ Where can I find technical service manual for JD 47 snowblower quick hitch #1  

legalfire

Tractor
Kubota BX-23, John Deere X465
My apologies if this question has surfaced elsewhere - but I searched the John Deere website and could not find where I can buy this manual. I also searched this TBYnet website and could not find a link. I have the operators manual for the 47 inch quick hitch snowblower and the operators manual for my X465 tractor and the technical service manual for my tractor ( TM 2023 Service Manual June 2004). But I am looking for the service manual for the snowblower itself. Anybody know where this can be obtained? Many thanks if anyone can point me in the right direction.

/ Where can I find technical service manual for JD 47 snowblower quick hitch #2  
   / Where can I find technical service manual for JD 47 snowblower quick hitch #4  
Gee most snow blower parts are simply 'off the shelf' components that any machine shop supply house would stock.
In fact better auto parts stores would probably also be able to fill your needs.
If a blower damage or repair is beyond bearings, grease or chain needs it is most likely beyond economical repair, especially if labor is added.

Case in point I recently did an OH on my 60 inch blower.
ALL bearings, a few zerks etc and my outlay was under $100. (Cdn) and it is just as good as new again.
OK, I weld so did minor repairs as well.

/ Where can I find technical service manual for JD 47 snowblower quick hitch
Thank you everyone for your insight and help. I did use the part diagram to repair a bearing and, of course, after I was done I found out that apparently the TM1763 service manual for attachments has some info for the snowblower. I appreciate everyone's help.