Where to tap into 12 v on kubota l2501

/ Where to tap into 12 v on kubota l2501 #1  

gd165623

I want to hook up a small fan on rops and maybe a small led light on each side. Where is best place to get 12 v on tractor Thanks

/ Where to tap into 12 v on kubota l2501 #2  
Depends on if you want always on (just switch controlled) or only on when ignition is on (+ switch control) ..... They make a tap fuse holder that may work on your fuse block you just have to select a fuse location on how its powered...

Check local auto parts....

1663105760036.png

/ Where to tap into 12 v on kubota l2501 #3  
Depends on if you want always on (just switch controlled) or only on when ignition is on (+ switch control) ..... They make a tap fuse holder that may work on your fuse block you just have to select a fuse location on how its powered...

Check local auto parts....

View attachment 762335

There may be existing 12v unused plugs from the factory. The Kubota standard wiring harness on my tractors have a couple around and under the seat not being used by uninstalled options. You would probably need to trace back to the fuse panel and size fuses appropriately.

Last edited:
   / Where to tap into 12 v on kubota l2501 #4  
There is a work light connector under the left rear fender. It is fused at ten amps. It is on whenever the key is on so if you choose to use it you will need a separate switch. I used mine for an LED light bar which only draws five amps.

/ Where to tap into 12 v on kubota l2501
There is a work light connector under the left rear fender. It is fused at ten amps. It is on whenever the key is on so if you choose to use it you will need a separate switch. I used mine for an LED light bar which only draws five amps.
Perfect ,Roadworthy Thanks

/ Where to tap into 12 v on kubota l2501 #6  

If you order the mating plug from mother kubota it’s over a hundred bucks. I’ll look when I get home for the part number but tue mating plug on Amazon was less than five bucks. I bought that and a four space switch panel to independently control front, rear,side lights and a separate 12 volt plug for my sprayer

/ Where to tap into 12 v on kubota l2501
If you order the mating plug from mother kubota it’s over a hundred bucks. I’ll look when I get home for the part number but tue mating plug on Amazon was less than five bucks. I bought that and a four space switch panel to independently control front, rear,side lights and a separate 12 volt plug for my sprayer
sounds good let me know please

/ Where to tap into 12 v on kubota l2501 #8  

OEM-T-FEMALE. Valley enterprise is the manufacturer