Why isn't this forum a bobcat or Ingersoll Rand

/ Why isn't this forum a bobcat or Ingersoll Rand #1  

davidseaquist

Silver Member
Tractor
2005 Ingersoll Rand Bl370b
Why isn\'t this forum a bobcat or Ingersoll Rand

I Just Purchaced an Ingersoll Rand TLB backhoe at auction and I was wondering if I could post in this section. David

Attachments

• 834215-ingersoll-ran bl370b.jpg
    834215-ingersoll-ran bl370b.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 383
   / Why isn't this forum a bobcat or Ingersoll Rand #2  
Re: Why isn\'t this forum a bobcat or Ingersoll Rand

Nice machine! Oops; I don't want to give my PT an inferior complex /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Why isn't this forum a bobcat or Ingersoll Rand #3  

I would expect that the more appropriate forum for your Ingersoll Rand TLB would be in the Construction Equipment forum or the All Other Brands forum.

Posting in this forum about your machine would be like the owner of one brand tractor (you name the brand you want) posting in a different brand tractor's forum (again, you name the brand you want). It generally only creates problems.

/ Why isn't this forum a bobcat or Ingersoll Rand

Thanks

I understand what you are saying. But tool cat is made by bobcat a division of Ingersoll Rand. They do have a lot of similarities.They share a lot of attachments. Thanks David

/ Why isn't this forum a bobcat or Ingersoll Rand #6  

Hey, it doesn't bother me...you're welcome to post here if you want.

I know when I first got my Toolcat back in 2003 there weren't any other machine owners on TBN then so I didn't know what forum to post in. This dedicated forum has only existed since late last year, before that we were like the red-headed stepchild. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dean

Thanks for the offer to post in your forum I will propably post in the equipment or other brands forum. When I purchased my tractor they had two used tool cats for sale I believe both were 2004. With 250 hrs on them they sold for around 22,000 apice the auction was on the 25th of Feburary in Moreno Valley in California David.

I just got the machine home tonight. I hope to do a little landscaping around my home and hope to get some lite demo and landscaping for some income. David.