Workmaster 75 on the way.

/ Workmaster 75 on the way. #11  
That's a great sized tractor. This is the time of year a cab with heat might be nice for me. When I get all my Eddie Bauer down on - I look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy in tan - :cool2: :laughing:

/ Workmaster 75 on the way.
Here is the tractor and both grapples. Raining today so no moving hay. Will go get 100 square bales on Friday to put in the barn.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 220
  • Hay Grapple Front.jpg
    Hay Grapple Front.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 193
  • Grapple Front.jpg
    Grapple Front.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 193
   / Workmaster 75 on the way. #13  
Very nice!!! What do they use to connect the hoses and how easy are they to use after running the tractor for awhile?

/ Workmaster 75 on the way.
They are the flat face couplings like these. When the dealer disconnected the brush grapple they didn't bleed the pressure off so I had to break a connection and bleed off the pressure to hook it up. Once that happened they slid together easily. I plan on turning off the tractor and bleeding pressure before breaking the connections.

The NH third function has an well protected electric diverter valve mounted on the crossbar at the end of the FEL. You can see it and the couplings in the picture above. It splits the hoses used to curl the bucket so the third function hoses are very short, just enough to come out of the valve body and turn 90 degrees to the bracket holding the couplings. There is a button on the front of the joystick to use the third function. Push it and left/right on the joystick opens/closes the grapples.

a-premier-and-a-premier-international-couplers-2-300x337.png