XR4150H Hub and/or bearing

/ XR4150H Hub and/or bearing #11  
Good Evening,

XR4150HC, purchased Oct 2016. Tonight while digging out from the blizzard here on the Palmer Divide my right front wheel bearing locked up as I was moving then broke free with the accompanying massive leak of oil and half an O ring and what looks like a bit of a shift in the wheel.
Question for you all, has anyone had a hub/bearing fixed past the 2 year bumper to bumper, i.e. under the powertrain warranty.

I did not get the entire warranty policy when I bought the tractor, at least I can't find it with my other documents. As best I can tell I have a 2 year bumper to bumper, or do I have more? Have a call in to the dealer who will be open in the morning, just thought I'd ask here.

Thanks

Stump

http://https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/ls-tractor-owning-operating/336381-xr4046-front-wheel-seal.html

/ XR4150H Hub and/or bearing
Thanks Bluesteel, saw that.

Any thoughts or knowledge from the crowd about why the bearing failures? Dealer has not cracked in to mine yet. Anything we can do as users to prevent this?

/ XR4150H Hub and/or bearing #13  
Thanks Bluesteel, saw that.

Any thoughts or knowledge from the crowd about why the bearing failures? Dealer has not cracked in to mine yet. Anything we can do as users to prevent this?

I'm not sure if anything can totally prevent a failure if there is some type of internal issue from assembly. If I had a recommendation I would say to just be conscious of not overloading the bucket with heavy materials and transport it very long distances and prevent bouncing or hopping the front end with full bucket of material. Counter weight on rear end such as a ballast box or loaded tires would help to take some pressure off the front end.

/ XR4150H Hub and/or bearing
I'm not sure if anything can totally prevent a failure if there is some type of internal issue from assembly. If I had a recommendation I would say to just be conscious of not overloading the bucket with heavy materials and transport it very long distances and prevent bouncing or hopping the front end with full bucket of material. Counter weight on rear end such as a ballast box or loaded tires would help to take some pressure off the front end.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will watch out for those. Once the dealer gets into the hub will pass on anything I hear about the conditions in there and what kind of bearing I had.