Yanmar 155d tractor parting out?

/ Yanmar 155d tractor parting out? #1  

jef098

I am thinking about parting out my yanmar 155d. This has been a good tractor but recently needed a ring job so I ripped it apart and now I don't feel like putting it back together. Is there any interest in this tractor for parts? It has a loader and rototiller with it. I never did a tractor so I wanted to see if anyone would be interested before I took it to a local auction.I live in western new york between buffalo and rochester.Let me know what you guys think.thanks!:)

/ Yanmar 155d tractor parting out? #2  
Hello,
I just sent you a PM. I may be interested since I have a 155D and have been keeping an eye out for a rototiller. It sounds like you and I are less than an hours drive apart.

How many hours and how is the front end? Turf or Ag tires? Could you post the serial number? Mine is the later series.

/ Yanmar 155d tractor parting out? #3  
Hello,
I just sent you a PM. I may be interested since I have a 155D and have been keeping an eye out for a rototiller. It sounds like you and I are less than an hours drive apart.

How many hours and how is the front end? Turf or Ag tires? Could you post the serial number? Mine is the later series.
I need to buy the front right knuckle cover and hydrolic lines for bucket
Probly all the parts inside knuckle
903-780-8507

/ Yanmar 155d tractor parting out? #4  
I am thinking about parting out my yanmar 155d. This has been a good tractor but recently needed a ring job so I ripped it apart and now I don't feel like putting it back together. Is there any interest in this tractor for parts? It has a loader and rototiller with it. I never did a tractor so I wanted to see if anyone would be interested before I took it to a local auction.I live in western new york between buffalo and rochester.Let me know what you guys think.thanks!:)
Hi, I am in search of a shaft (PN # 194200-33411) for my "classic" YM155D. (This is the LEFT final drive shaft). Grateful for any help.

/ Yanmar 155d tractor parting out? #5  
Hi, I am in search of a shaft (PN # 194200-33411) for my "classic" YM155D. (This is the LEFT final drive shaft). Grateful for any help.
Welcome, but this is a REAL old thread. It's likely long gone.

/ Yanmar 155d tractor parting out? #6  
Hang onto the air cleaner assembly. another guy here looking for one.

/ Yanmar 155d tractor parting out? #7  
Hang onto the air cleaner assembly. another guy here looking for one.
Thanks for thinking of us, MM. We already got an air cleaner assembly off of eBay.