Yellow 110TLB Rock Arms INOP

/ Yellow 110TLB Rock Arms INOP #1  

DarylA

Tractor
John Deere 110TLB
I've 1. Checked the backhoe presence switch, 2. I've checked fluid level, 3. I've checked the rock shaft speed control knob rotation 4. All other hydraulics working normally. And 5. When the tractor is turned off - I can move the rock shaft arms up and down with my hands. Anything else I can check or is this a valve problem. ????

/ Yellow 110TLB Rock Arms INOP #2  
Welcome to TBN

A bit more information of recent performance and when things changed. Will help with suggestions.
Some history of your experience with the 110TLB helpful too.

/ Yellow 110TLB Rock Arms INOP
Welcome to TBN

A bit more information of recent performance and when things changed. Will help with suggestions.
Some history of your experience with the 110TLB helpful too.
Have had backhoe on the tractor for about a year and a half - took off to put three point mower behind and rock arm lift won't raise or lower. It's a 2005 110TLB. All other hydraulics work. Was wondering if there is anyother electrical input other than the backhoe presence switch and what relay is associated with the backhoe presence switch ? Is there a diverter valve somewhere to check ? I've been told the actual valve connected to the up and down three point handle is internal - I see the 3 point control arm going in the right side of the case, but have never seen any rod on the left side move. - Is it impossible to change ? Again,when the tractor is off, I can move the rock arms lift up and down by hand. And while I'm at it - how do you get the crazy complicated seat off ? And again, this is the Yellow 110TLB, not a Green JD 110. Thanks

Last edited:
   / Yellow 110TLB Rock Arms INOP #4  
Can't answer directly, but go to the jd parts site and browse around the hydraulics parts for some internal knowledge.. and maybe how the seat is fastened.

And moving the rock arms by hand isn't indicative of a problem, I don't believe.

Good luck.. come back with more questions or answers.