YouTube site popped-up

/ YouTube site popped-up #2  
Good find! Thanks.

/ YouTube site popped-up #3  
I would sure like to see one for a 45P, the 45Z is wide open..... jim

/ YouTube site popped-up
Jim, what do ya mean by "wide open"?

I did see a review covering the P, Y, and K, but just talk other tahn maybe running the Y. If I find it I will let ya know.

prs

/ YouTube site popped-up #5  
The P is a total nightmare, it is almost impossible to get your hand in. I ended up drilling a 3/4" hole in the side so I can get a 1/8" pipe set up I made for the grease gun to go on the front Zerk fitting. The rear one is wide open from the top in the rear of the radiator..... jim

/ YouTube site popped-up
I see, but even my Z is not wide open. Easier tha your P, I will agree, but even the Z is cuss worthy. I also bent a metal grease pipe that will let me get to it from the right, but I still prefer the left side, losing some skin on my wrist... Oh well, Life is not supposed to be easy.

prs

/ YouTube site popped-up #7  
Drilling the Hole on the right side was the answer.... it lets me to go through the bottom of the core support and straight on the front Zerk and push the grease gun on from the out side. The only reason I have my hand in there is to guide iron the fitting.... this something they could do at the factory. I guess they don't want things to be easy....... jim