YQM-48 manual

/ YQM-48 manual #1  

keenlanp

Tractor
Branson 3015H, Yanmar YM 240D, YM 186D
Folks,
Does anyone have a suggestion where I might find a manual for this mower? I haven't found anything via google searches. I would like to get a copy of the whole manual, but if that isn't possible would anyone be willing to scan a page that shows the mounting/limit chain setup? I have a 60 inch version too and have the original manual and it has a page that shows this setup, so hopefully the manual for the 48 does too. I picked one up last week and it is missing some of the chains and brackets, but I am pretty sure I can come up with something as long as I know what I am trying to replicate.
On a related note, I have seen several posts indicating that Ag-Meier (company that bought out Continental Belton) still provided parts for these mowers. Based on the response to my email, this is not the case. Thanks for any info/assistance anyone can provide and have a great rest of the week folks.

/ YQM-48 manual #3  
Is this the manual you are looking for? If so, I can photocopy it at work next week.

Mower.jpg

/ YQM-48 manual
Rich,
Sorry for the delay in responding, I was out of town the last few days. Yes, that is the one and you are a saint for being willing to photocopy it. I am happy to pay you for your time, trouble, and postage if a hard copy works best. Just let me know how much and what is the best way to get you the cash. I can get you an address or email if sending an electronic version. Thanks again.

/ YQM-48 manual #5  
I will photocopy it and send it as a PDF file to your email. Please send your email address in a private message.

/ YQM-48 manual #6  
Check your email for a link to the PDF. The email should include a link through Acrobat, which is a free program for PDF files.