Backhoe Zerks for KB 2485~ size?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Zerks for KB 2485~ size?....
   / Zerks for KB 2485~ size?....
I've reported you to the administrator... I think might help solve some problems. :)

What, again, like you did before because things weren't going your way?
Oh My Gosh! I have too, seeking eradication of this entire thread.
And other than you and your buddy hanging out here serving no purpose whatsoever, what have you actually done to help assist anyone on these forums? I guess you have no answer of value since you have nothing to show for your time on TBN.

/ Zerks for KB 2485~ size?.... #83  
Ok were not ever going to see eye to eye, sooo let's look at what we have in common so we can begin to be civil to each other ok. I'm reaching out with a olive twig here wr both like kioti tractors right . I love mine but it's to hot today to do anything on it 102 degrees if you think I can't spell wait till im out in that fir a couple of hours haha. Let's get past this bickering ok. Let's just leave it that we do have 1 thing in common I love my dk 45.

/ Zerks for KB 2485~ size?.... #84  
What, again, like you did before because things weren't going your way?
Oh My Gosh! I have too, seeking eradication of this entire thread.
And other than you and your buddy hanging out here serving no purpose whatsoever, what have you actually done to help assist anyone on these forums? I guess you have no answer of value since you have nothing to show for your time on TBN.

No not again... The first time. Why do you just keep criticizing me? Why do you have such animosity toward me? This is what has me baffled. I don't know you and you don't know me but the very first words you had for me were condescending and snobbish. No one else has a problem with what I said... Only you. I don't know if I've helped anyone and neither do you. I hope I have, but I don't ask people if I have helped them. I'm still a novice at “tractoring.” I got my first tractor just a few months ago so I do not have a vast amount of experience. But when I believe I have something to offer that may help someone I try. So what is it? Why do you hate me so much?

Last edited:
   / Zerks for KB 2485~ size?.... #85  
Coyote machine.
One thing I have noticed is time after time I see you jumping on posters for not following TBN rules.
Yet time after time you break them yourself with namecalling and degrading remakes.
If you can't follow the rules yourself, please refrain from telling others to do the same.

/ Zerks for KB 2485~ size?.... #87  
Ok were not ever going to see eye to eye, sooo let's look at what we have in common so we can begin to be civil to each other ok. I'm reaching out with a olive twig here wr both like kioti tractors right . I love mine but it's to hot today to do anything on it 102 degrees if you think I can't spell wait till im out in that fir a couple of hours haha. Let's get past this bickering ok. Let's just leave it that we do have 1 thing in common I love my dk 45.

I like my CK35 but I sometimes find myself wishing I had paid a bit more and got a DK45. At first I was looking at a CK27... Glad now that I changed my mind on that point anyway!

/ Zerks for KB 2485~ size?.... #88  
I don't really know if I could do any less with a 35 , honestly I think the 35 would have done everything I've done, my way of thinking comes from my dad always get a Lil bigger than you need. In 1971 he bought a new R/T charger 440 six pack just because it had 40 mor horsepower than the 1969 440 4 barrel hemi orange dukes of hazard look alike long before the good old boys made it to tv . Guess it's in the blood lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.