Zero turn Bad boy maverick. Or a Kabota Z4 22KW

/ Zero turn Bad boy maverick. Or a Kabota Z4 22KW #1  

spo307

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4400
In the market for a zero turn mower. Kind of narrowed it down between a Kabota 60 inch deck or the new bad boy maverick 60 inch I normally use a flail mower to cut my property but I figure a zero turn would be able to be more maneuverable. Question I have is the independent suspension on the front and back on the zero turn from bad boy with that little brown spots bouncing up and down getting a lower cut cut

/ Zero turn Bad boy maverick. Or a Kabota Z4 22KW #2  
Suspension only acts on the operators platform, not the deck. I find the Kubota's to be a bit overpriced (especially the diesels) but with 0 percent fianacing it brings the cost in line better. You won't get that with a Bad Boy. In fact, I don't believe they even offer financing.

/ Zero turn Bad boy maverick. Or a Kabota Z4 22KW #3  
Suspension only acts on the operators platform, not the deck. I find the Kubota's to be a bit overpriced (especially the diesels) but with 0 percent fianacing it brings the cost in line better. You won't get that with a Bad Boy. In fact, I don't believe they even offer financing.
WRONG AGAIN 60 months with ZERO percent on Big Boys mowers.Always good idea to know what you speak of before you comment..Just a thought..:p

/ Zero turn Bad boy maverick. Or a Kabota Z4 22KW
There was no big boy maverick mowers available anywhere in my area and three states. I wound up buying a Spartan RCHD 61 inch. Zero down 0% 48 months

/ Zero turn Bad boy maverick. Or a Kabota Z4 22KW #5  

That is not universally true. Some brands of zero-turns suspend the operator platform. Like the Toro MyRide. But on Bad Boy mowers the suspension is between the wheels and frame, like most vehicle suspensions. On the front they have rubber bushings that compress. The rear has a 3 link trailing arm suspension (on the Maverick and Rogue and perhaps other models).

Also, Bad Boy does offer financing. Quite a few different programs, actually. It's there right on the front page of their web site. I'm not sure they are great programs but they are offered.

Rob