Zero turn recommendations.

/ Zero turn recommendations. #52  
What are you spraying it with?
Cimarron or MSMA. A couple times a year I walk around (2 acres) the yard. Here, the "lighter green" grass is easy to see if short, otherwise of course, the bahia grass seed heads are easy to see - 5 minutes after mowing they are 3' tall. :)

/ Zero turn recommendations. #53  
There are no Diesels to be had and they are minimum 50% more than the gassers. No used local. Going to test beat a 400 series Kubota today, we will see.
That’s because they are in great demand

/ Zero turn recommendations. #54  
What are you spraying it with?
I thought I would followup on this ? Identified a "new to me" herbicide. Target 6. It is NOT rated for pastures. Does a great job on Bahia and many other "grass weeds" (sand spurs, Dallas grass...) in the yard. It can set back your yard grass some, depending on what Variety you have.
Unfortunately, I had to buy 2.5 gallons - rate is 1-2 OZ / per gallon. But.... just FYI

/ Zero turn recommendations. #55  
I thought I would followup on this ? Identified a "new to me" herbicide. Target 6. It is NOT rated for pastures. Does a great job on Bahia and many other "grass weeds" (sand spurs, Dallas grass...) in the yard. It can set back your yard grass some, depending on what Variety you have.
Unfortunately, I had to buy 2.5 gallons - rate is 1-2 OZ / per gallon. But.... just FYI
I’ll have to check it out. Thanks!