ZTM Flex Forks

/ ZTM Flex Forks #1  

Buggs67

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti 2014 CK2510 TLB
When I bought my Hustler ZTM they offered Flex Forks as an option for $300. As I was pushing the budget already and they didn't seem like they'd do much I declined. I thought it interesting that they'd replace the forks the mower shipped with and I'd get no credit for the forks.

Anyhow I'm looking for feedback from people who have Flex Forks. I put a suspension seat mount on and it improves the ride and comfort.

/ ZTM Flex Forks #2  
Interesting. I watched their video. I could see where it could have some shock absorbing qualities. They show it flex, the deck dip down in the front and it somehow improves QOC. I'm a bit skeptical. Show your seat set up or at least what you bought. That seems like a good way to go.

/ ZTM Flex Forks #3  
When I bought my Hustler ZTM they offered Flex Forks as an option for $300. As I was pushing the budget already and they didn't seem like they'd do much I declined. I thought it interesting that they'd replace the forks the mower shipped with and I'd get no credit for the forks.

Anyhow I'm looking for feedback from people who have Flex Forks. I put a suspension seat mount on and it improves the ride and comfort.

I have had a hustler fastrak for over 10 years and put the flex forks on 2 years ago, should’ve done it when I bought the mower. It does cut grass shorter if it is rough enough for the forks to flex but the smoother ride is worth it.

/ ZTM Flex Forks #4  
I foam filled the front tires on my ZT which I don’t regret doing because I was getting constant flats. But the ride was noticeably worse. So based on a small change making quite a bit of difference I’d say they’d probably help.

/ ZTM Flex Forks
This is the suspension seat mount I got (although I got it for about $150 2 yrs ago). It's a noticable improvement.
1654535267067.png