Loader YM 155D with GB 1220YM loader

/ YM 155D with GB 1220YM loader #1  

DVGaylin

Tractor
Yanmar YM155D
I recently purchased a Yanmar YM 155D with a "Great Bend 1220YM" front loader and PTO tiller. The loader hydraulic hoses are looking well used so i was looking to replace them but I cannot find a manual for this loader and have not had any luck finding what replacement hoses to use.
If anyone has info on what hoses I should purchase or a manual on this loader that would be great.

TIA

/ YM 155D with GB 1220YM loader #2  
Mark all your connections to insure your replacement hoses are routed to the correct place. Remove all the hydraulic hoses, take them to your local NAPA or hydraulic repair shop and they will make you the replacement hoses you need using the take offs as a model.

/ YM 155D with GB 1220YM loader #3  
Agree with FleetMan.

Hey want to sell your 155d? :D

/ YM 155D with GB 1220YM loader
Mark all your connections to insure your replacement hoses are routed to the correct place. Remove all the hydraulic hoses, take them to your local NAPA or hydraulic repair shop and they will make you the replacement hoses you need using the take offs as a model.

Sounds like good advise but expensive. Thank for the reply...

/ YM 155D with GB 1220YM loader #6  
Ahh I figured you would say that! :biggrin:

I recently purchased a 155d in excellent shape from the original owner/family, and I have been contemplating getting a loader for it, and thought hey maybe this new guy would sell me his with the loader and that way I could have one more tractor. And then I would have to figure out a way to explain to my wife why I need 3 tractors.....:eek:

/ YM 155D with GB 1220YM loader #9  
Aaaaa, sure.
The question was geared more on part numbers for the hoses.

Absolutely no need for part numbers. Bring the hose that you want replaced and get it fixed while you wait.