Tractor cab ... any helpful hints ?

/ Tractor cab ... any helpful hints ?
Found two cab doors in my steel rack today. Actually they did require a bit of cutting & welding. Also took a trip to the glass shop to check out laminated glass. It is $12.00 a square foot, thirteen for tinted variety. Fifty five dollars an hour for cutting and installation if you so desire. They have a rubber molding that accepts quarter inch glass and one eighth inch surface mount. Corners require a two and one half inch radius by three eights inch insert for bedding clearance. Forgot to get the molding price. I am sure being two piece and flexible it isn't going to be bargain priced. At the above rates a quick estimate will crowd the six hundred dollar mark. So far a hundred dollars in the frame and doors. Steel will probably be the most economical part of the build. Looking at the possibility of an aluminum roof skin. One less item to rust and paint.

/ Tractor cab ... any helpful hints ? #32  
Not sure where you are on your build agent blue but i will give you a link to a write up I did when I built mine a couple years back. Sorry did not offer it sooner, have not been on the site here for some time.Life on Highway 9