My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #21  
I'd be interested in how it does around the yard. It seems to me that this design would do as well if not better than a zero turn garden tractor. Would it be so hard for JD of NH to come out with a 35hp CUT?

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #22  
That is very cool.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #23  
Thanks for the kind words.
This little tractor had 800 hours on it and it will never see 50 more hours. I will baby it for the most part and I will not use it in heavy wet snow so there will be no concern pushing 8 or 9 inches of light lake effect snow. Those axles will be fine for the way I will use it. I will probably only plow with it 2 or three times the whole winter. I have other machines to use in the real heavy wet snow. This is my lifelong dream toy mostly to look at and drive around the yard . It would be fun to show it at a tractor show too.

My little Steiner only has 240hrs on it. I bought a Ventrac and after that, the Steiner just didnt get used much. Looked yesterday and the tires are dry rotted and flat.I have a lot of other projects to finish but, Your tractor has got me to day dreaming again.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #24  
Very impressive! Thanks so much for sharing your projects, they are really fun to see.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project
Thanks,
It turned in the grass very well not ripping the lawn . The little Steiner was perfect for this project.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #27  
Mini log skidder next?!

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #28  
Great job!! I think you have made many on this site "GREEN WITH ENVY"!!!!
You're soooooooooooooo right. lol I love his projects they're amazing. :)

Chad

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #29  
nice,,,good job

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #30  
I've seen a lot of these type rigs in "Farm Show" mag, but Mr., none of them come close to yours.
He!! of a job!!:drink: