My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #11  
Wow. The detail is amazing, hats off to you sir.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #12  
Fantastic, great job!

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #13  
Holy Crap! I love it!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #14  
Absolutley amazing, exceptional craftmanship!!

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #15  
Awesome! Great job!

Just curious... any idea what it weighs?

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #16  
Looks really good. Do you have any concerns whether the Steiner's little 1inch axle shafts will support those big duals under a serious load. I am curious as to how you made the wheel mounts. I have a 430max with the dual wheel option and just wondering if you used a similar set up for those large duals.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project
Thanks for the kind words.
This little tractor had 800 hours on it and it will never see 50 more hours. I will baby it for the most part and I will not use it in heavy wet snow so there will be no concern pushing 8 or 9 inches of light lake effect snow. Those axles will be fine for the way I will use it. I will probably only plow with it 2 or three times the whole winter. I have other machines to use in the real heavy wet snow. This is my lifelong dream toy mostly to look at and drive around the yard . It would be fun to show it at a tractor show too.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #18  
View attachment 349032View attachment 349033View attachment 349034
My whole life I have wanted to build a half scale 4x4 articulating tractor with a cool front blade. Last year I finally did it . I just finished putting the cab windows in it this week . I have always wanted to share some of my projects here as i have seen over the years so many cool posts. My tractor is a 23 hp twin cylinder full time 4 wheel drive hydrostatic drive. The front blade raises and tilts side to side hydraulically. I am waiting for a nice snowstorm to try it out. I used a Steiner frame , axles , hydraulics. I cut the frame twice and exteneded both ends . I rebuilt the seat mount to move with the front of the tractor . I built the cab to scale but the rear cab wall removes and a quick seat attached for actual snowplowing use.
WOW!! Great Job!!

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #19  
I really think the green tractor people will come knocking on your door, with the request to put it in a few farm shows. What an attention getter!!! Better find an enclosed trailer and plan on a few overnights at their expense.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #20  
Great job!! I think you have made many on this site "GREEN WITH ENVY"!!!!