Buying Advice Deere 1026R...can't go wrong

/ Deere 1026R...can't go wrong #11  
I do not know. I still think you should have got the Kubota! It seems like a much better tractor! :p

Next time post it in the John Deere forum. I guess I have to tell you everything....

Sorry, Kubota is off there game on this one. The JD has a proper transmission cooler instead of the break me with a stick fan and it also has position control.

/ Deere 1026R...can't go wrong #12  
Sorry, Kubota is off there game on this one. The JD has a proper transmission cooler instead of the break me with a stick fan and it also has position control.

Not to mention the Auto-connect MMM and loader, iMatch, better seat... I usually think they are neck and neck, but the Deere series is newer, therefore more new innovations. Kubota will catch up in the future, but buying a subcompact right now, JD is the way to go.

/ Deere 1026R...can't go wrong #13  
Not to mention the Auto-connect MMM and loader, iMatch, better seat... I usually think they are neck and neck, but the Deere series is newer, therefore more new innovations. Kubota will catch up in the future, but buying a subcompact right now, JD is the way to go.

The backhoe looks a lot easier to attach too and it also has an independent PTO instead of a live PTO.

/ Deere 1026R...can't go wrong #15  
Zippo,

How did you get to $12,600?

Was it 1026r + h120 + 53" bucket + NY sales tax - x520 trade in = $12,600?

Or was it $12,600 - x520?

Just curious, mine was quite a bit more than that, and the salesman was quite uncomfortable looking after the haggling.

/ Deere 1026R...can't go wrong #16  

Tongue and check comment of course. I was with him when he bought it. We both felt the JD 1026R was superior.

/ Deere 1026R...can't go wrong #17  

Mighty nice improvements. If you ever doubted these companies pay attention to what customers are saying, both praise and gripes, all you have to do is look at these improvements. Although I like the orange brand, being a long time owner and all, Deere has raised the bar in the subcompact category and if I were shopping today, it would be hard to walk away from that green one.

I wouldn't expect Kubota to sit back and let JD have the advantage for very long, though. Too much at stake. I appreciate having several well-managed outfits competing for the business. We get better products that way.

/ Deere 1026R...can't go wrong
I appreciate having several well-managed outfits competing for the business. We get better products that way.

Amen and amen! :thumbsup:

/ Deere 1026R...can't go wrong
Zippo,

How did you get to $12,600?

Was it 1026r + h120 + 53" bucket + NY sales tax - x520 trade in = $12,600?

Or was it $12,600 - x520?

Just curious, mine was quite a bit more than that, and the salesman was quite uncomfortable looking after the haggling.

I don't have my invoice handy, but that sounds just about right!

/ Deere 1026R...can't go wrong #20  
I wouldn't expect Kubota to sit back and let JD have the advantage for very long, though. Too much at stake. I appreciate having several well-managed outfits competing for the business. We get better products that way.

100% agree, it won't be long until were in the reverse of today, where JD has an outdated product with a brand new BX series lineup that is better than the JD. But the great thing is, then JD will one up them again later, so the only person who wins is...... US:thumbsup: