Craftsman Z7400 zero turn

/ Craftsman Z7400 zero turn #41  
:thumbsup:Also, this one did arrive, as you see from the pics above, with a thin paint spot on the deck by the left roller, and the arm also has some blemishes. I'll call Sears and explain that this should be a scratch and dent, and see if they make up for this, as well as the other heartache. By the way, I'm guessing that Husqvarna will be me service guys since they make this mower. I'll find out when I call them on Monday during lunch hour.. Thanks everyone for the replies. Maybe I'll see ya'll on some other threads and chime in if I can be useful..

/ Craftsman Z7400 zero turn #42  
Third time's a charm... I just wish my lousy Wildblue/Exede satellite service could handle downloading the pictures, but they look OK from the thumbnails. If you find out how to get some touchup paints, let us know. I inevitably will put some battle scars on the GT, but it still looks snazzy (as glanced at, over your shoulder at twilight, while sneezing..). I think you would agree, that Kohler Elite kicks it through the thick stuff. I love to start it with the throttle at about 3/4's, choke on, then tap it down as soon as it fires up. Nice sound. (My wife thinks that's nuts - no, honey, you can't drive it until you understand that!)
Mow on, TikiGene! It's gotta be a great weekend there.

/ Craftsman Z7400 zero turn #43  
Haha barry, it will be a nice weekend mowing!, fingers crossed! lol I sent an email to Sears Customer Service requesting the scratch and dent price. They have em for sale for $3550, to $3700 for having scratches on them. So, let's see if they honor this price. If not, I feel I might return this mower. But, I'm way ahead of you on the touch up paint! If Sears does the right thing, I'll be satisfied. As for the touchup paint, if Sears fixes their mistake, I'll touch it up, and not have my lawyer go after their insurance for my car and touch my car and buff it myself. Hence I can live with the scratches, and correct them, since they'd rust over time. Once I get my hands on some matching paint, I'll post it here, and on the new thread that I'll link that has my review of this mower. Just gotta do a review [and] make a new thread. I'll also chime in to your GT7400 thread from time to time to see how yours is handling up. Thanks for all the support, was very, very much appreciated!

Last edited: