Cup holder for the Grand L

/ Cup holder for the Grand L #21  
4shorts,

You never cease to amaze me even a simple project like a cup holder is a true masterpiece!

Mike

/ Cup holder for the Grand L
4shorts,

You never cease to amaze me even a simple project like a cup holder is a true masterpiece!

Mike

Thank you very much Mike. I just viewed your cab build and it is VERY impressive. As for my projects, I like to say that I get these crazy ideas due to the fumes in the shop :laughing:

Thanks again for your kind words sir. :). Cheers. Paul

/ Cup holder for the Grand L #23  
Paul, do you have any pictures of the rear view mirror you installed?

/ Cup holder for the Grand L #25  
4shorts said:
I'll get some for you first thing in the morning. :)

Thanks

Nice job and innovative. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

Paul, do you have any pictures of the rear view mirror you installed?

Here you go sir. It's a curved mirror so I get a good wide angle with it. I used the two front head liner bolts to mount the aluminum bracket I made to mount it on and it's up out of the way and causes no blind spots.
I bought the mirror at a surplus store and the name of it was "deer view mirror". I did do some mods to get it to work but they were easy to do. If you decide to go this way I'll remove the mirror and post more detailed photo's. You'll notice that it's mounted away from the windshield. I did it this way so It would not hinder the workings of the heater registers. I did a quick search for you and came up with this link. hope this helps you or someone else out.

Deerview Mirror > North American Hunting Club

Attachments

• mir1.jpg
    mir1.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 222
  • mir2.JPG
    mir2.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 211
  • mir3.JPG
    mir3.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 224
   / Cup holder for the Grand L #28  
That is actually perfect, thanks for taking the time to show me how you did it. There is no need to take it down. I am going to check my cab and see if the bolts are in the same place and if so I am going to build up a similar setup. I appreciate you locating the mirror you used as well, that saves me a search.

That is actually perfect, thanks for taking the time to show me how you did it. There is no need to take it down. I am going to check my cab and see if the bolts are in the same place and if so I am going to build up a similar setup. I appreciate you locating the mirror you used as well, that saves me a search.

Your more than welcome. Glad I could help out in some small way :thumbsup:

/ Cup holder for the Grand L #30  
Great job Paul! You should sell those at the dealer. Hey, what are the two clock/gauge looking devices at the top of your door handle?