Attachments

• holder1.jpg
    holder1.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 414
  • holder2.jpg
    holder2.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 372
   / Cup holder for the Grand L
My biggest gripe about cup holders, is that they don't fit the cup. Not talking tractors specifically, but the tractor trailer I drive at work has two, next to each other and a regular ceramic coffee cup will NOT sit level in one of them because the handle hits. A taller newer style cup simply falls over due to the sides being too low and nothing else I have tried fits the larger sized opening.
Who are the engineers building stuff these days and why would they not make a cupholder that actually holds a cup?

I need to go out in the shop and play a little to make a cup holder for my deere, but realistically speaking, it's too much fun to just call the wife and ask her to bring me a cup of whatever out to where I am working. Really ticks her off!!!
David from jax

Now you should understand why I made mine :thumbsup:

/ Cup holder for the Grand L #14  
In that nice warm cab I wouldn't think anything hot would be required. :laughing:

/ Cup holder for the Grand L #15  
Paul, nice work as always, but I'm a bit concerned that the 1" alum plate you used may not be sufficiently sturdy enough, especially if you have a REAL strong cup of coffee in there :laughing:

/ Cup holder for the Grand L
Around here, we call those 'beer holders'. ;)

Here to :)

In that nice warm cab I wouldn't think anything hot would be required. :laughing:

Oh Ive been up most of the night moving snow and wanted a coffee to keep awake. Now I'll have one. :licking:

Paul, nice work as always, but I'm a bit concerned that the 1" alum plate you used may not be sufficiently sturdy enough, especially if you have a REAL strong cup of coffee in there :laughing:

Not to worry. I'm cutting back on my sugar and cream. If it don't hold I'll machine a thicker bracket :laughing: Thanks for the laugh :laughing:

I just uploaded a video which is part #1 of the tractor and the things I've done on it. Part two is uploading and should be up in a few hours.

New 2011 5740 Kubota Part 1.wmv - YouTube

/ Cup holder for the Grand L #17  
4shorts,

Nice work! I get the biggest kick out of your creations.

/ Cup holder for the Grand L #19  
Really nice cup holder!

But I need a 2.5 hour cup. Where can I buy one?