Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Default 12v Rocker Switch

Does anyone have a good source for a double pole 12v rocker switch? I check with Napa, Pep boys, Dorman, Summit racing, and JC Whitney. I can't find exactly what I am looking for.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Ford 5000, Kubota 2150 HST, NH TC45 D, JD 375 Baby Skid Steer --- STUFF THAT GOES ON EM

Default Re: 12v Rocker Switch

Amazon has some pages full of them. Try typing in 12v rocker switch, 12v switch, automotive switch, etc.
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Mouser or Digikey... Mouser has 11,000 rocker switchs.. you will have to sort thu them.
    Digikey has 9000 All Electronics has 31

switch rocker Rocker Switches & Paddle Switches | Mouser

Switches | Rocker Switches | DigiKey

Switches - Rocker | AllElectronics.com
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Marvel View Post
    Amazon has some pages full of them. Try typing in 12v rocker switch, 12v switch, automotive switch, etc.
    I forgot to look at amazon, my favorite online store. I just got a battery for my car from amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    Mouser or Digikey... Mouser has 11,000 rocker switchs.. you will have to sort thu them.
    Digikey has 9000 All Electronics has 31

switch rocker Rocker Switches & Paddle Switches | Mouser

Switches | Rocker Switches | DigiKey

Switches - Rocker | AllElectronics.com
    Thanks, I'll look through them.

Tractor

Holy crap digikey is more overwhelming than amazon.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
    Holy crap digikey is more overwhelming than amazon.
    Well, I said they had 9000 to choose from... I was just over on mouser, and found some illuminated 12 volt fully sealed against water even under pressure. about 11 bucks I am not sure what you need. you have to play around with the filters to find what you want.. It takes a while.
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor

Well, I said they had 9000 to choose from... I was just over on mouser, and found some illuminated 12 volt fully sealed against water even under pressure. about 11 bucks I am not sure what you need. you have to play around with the filters to find what you want.. It takes a while.
    That sounds pretty nice. I am looking for a rocker switch that is double pole (2 wire hook up), illuminated would be a added bonus. Waterproof would not be bad either but not necessary. I am looking for something that only takes a about a 1/2" whole for the switch. It is for 2 LED work lights. I have narrowed some of the filters down on digikey but is hard because on some I could go more than one way like current rating, who cares if it is more than I need. I am flip flopping between Amazon and Digikey right now.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
    That sounds pretty nice. I am looking for a rocker switch that is double pole (2 wire hook up), illuminated would be a added bonus. Waterproof would not be bad either but not necessary. I am looking for something that only takes a about a 1/2" whole for the switch. It is for 2 LED work lights. I have narrowed some of the filters down on digikey but is hard because on some I could go more than one way like current rating, who cares if it is more than I need. I am flip flopping between Amazon and Digikey right now.
    Is it just 2 wires? as that is just single pole single throw. SPST... if you have 4 wires total in other words 2 circuits to turn off and on only. that is DPST double pole single throw. IF there are 3 wires total, that you are switching a center wire two different ways then that is single pole double throw SPDT. Tell me again how many total wires or what you are trying to switch, and I can help find them.
    James KUA

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

I read your respons again, I am thinking just SPST and you would like a 1/2 hole mount, would like illuminated, but you are saying waterproof not required, so I guess you have a cab.. let me see is that right?
    James KUA

Tractor

I read your respons again, I am thinking just SPST and you would like a 1/2 hole mount, would like illuminated, but you are saying waterproof not required, so I guess you have a cab.. let me see is that right?
    I am looking for a switch with a 2 wire hook up so SPST, don't know why i was thinking double pole. Does not have to be illuminated but would be okay. It is for the BX but I don't think need it to be waterproof but it would be okay if it was. If waterproof was only a couple buck more I would go for it but it does not need to be a marine grade. The only time it would have a chance at getting wet is when I wash it and where I plan on mounting the switch it should be clear of water.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast