12v Rocker Switch

/ 12v Rocker Switch #21  
Roger, are you still there? ( I chugged down 2 glasses of wine, and I don't usually drink.. wheww!!) You do understand the 3rd connection is to light up the little LED inside the switch, you put a ground connection there.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #22  
Roger, are you still there? ( I chugged down 2 glasses of wine, and I don't usually drink.. wheww!!) You do understand the 3rd connection is to light up the little LED inside the switch, you put a ground connection there.

How about this one it looks like the dorman and mounts in a .48 inch hole. and sells for $2.20

12V ROCKER SWITCH W/ AMBER LED | AllElectronics.com

/ 12v Rocker Switch
No, the 3rd wire is ground to light the LED. notice it is thinner.. Hey the wife has come with wine and cheese and cracker... um you are on your own for a while.. sorry.

Yeah your right. I left for a while, I had to put the tractors in and do a few things. I am back for a while now.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #24  
Yeah your right. I left for a while, I had to put the tractors in and do a few things. I am back for a while now.

did you see the one just above your post? It is like the dorman, mounts in a .48 hole and is lighted. all for $2.20.. not too bad.

/ 12v Rocker Switch
did you see the one just above your post? It is like the dorman, mounts in a .48 hole and is lighted. all for $2.20.. not too bad.

Thanks for your help. No I missed it. I need to check a little further before I order a switch to be sure my idea is going to work. If this idea does not work I may go with one inline switch.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #26  
Thanks for your help. No I missed it. I need to check a little further before I order a switch to be sure my idea is going to work. If this idea does not work I may go with one inline switch.

What is your idea? Let us help, sounds fun.

/ 12v Rocker Switch
I just found something pretty cool. Oracle LED Lighting in Line Controller Dynamic Brightness and Speed Switch | eBayThe only problem is it may not hold up well on a tractor.
What is your idea? Let us help, sounds fun.

Okay. I have 2 led lights (may get a 3rd for the rear) I am going to put on the BX. I hate drilling holes in stuff. I know you can buy those regular tractor worklights with a switch but I have never found a LED like that. I was going to take mine apart and put a switch in the back of them. But now I just found that cool in line switch.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #28  
I just found something pretty cool. Oracle LED Lighting in Line Controller Dynamic Brightness and Speed Switch | eBayThe only problem is it may not hold up well on a tractor.

Okay. I have 2 led lights (may get a 3rd for the rear) I am going to put on the BX. I hate drilling holes in stuff. I know you can buy those regular tractor worklights with a switch but I have never found a LED like that. I was going to take mine apart and put a switch in the back of them. But now I just found that cool in line switch.

Well it is unique, I have never seen anything quite like that.

James K0UA

/ 12v Rocker Switch #30  
Sounds like what you were looking for. How big are the controls.