She is here!!!!!!

/ She is here!!!!!! #42  
Congrats!

I'm telling you now that little girl will be grown up and gone before you know it! It really goes by that fast!!!

It does go fast, my little girl will be graduating high school next month and off to college next fall. She is my youngest feels like just yesterday she went for her first tractor ride then helped in the garden. I'm still her best guy she tells me! Love and enjoy your little girl.

/ She is here!!!!!! #43  
Don't know how I missed this, but congratulations. Being a father, grand father and now great grandfather has been the most enjoyable aspects of my life right along with being married to a wonderful woman for 40+ years.:thumbsup:

As mentioned enjoy every minute, take lots of pictures, keep a baby book and write down all the memorable things they say.

/ She is here!!!!!!
TripleR said:
Don't know how I missed this, but congratulations. Being a father, grand father and now great grandfather has been the most enjoyable aspects of my life right along with being married to a wonderful woman for 40+ years.:thumbsup:

As mentioned enjoy every minute, take lots of pictures, keep a baby book and write down all the memorable things they say.

Thank you!!! I am enjoying every minute I can. And for the baby book, yes we are doing that too

Thanks again TripleR

/ She is here!!!!!! #45  
Would love to see a picture if you are comfortable posting one.

/ She is here!!!!!!
She is 2 days old in this picture. Sorry if it's small, I'm on my cell phone. And daddy wanted her to come home in her John Deere outfit.

Attachments

• image-3332377615.jpg
    image-3332377615.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 84
   / She is here!!!!!! #47  
That sure is a cute baby and neat outfit, thanks for posting.

/ She is here!!!!!!
Your welcome. She is a bundle of joy!!