She is here!!!!!!

/ She is here!!!!!! #12  
Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Having two children I can testify I'm glad, really, really glad women are the ones who give birth.

/ She is here!!!!!!
rsewill said:
Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Having two children I can testify I'm glad, really, really glad women are the ones who give birth.

I'm glad woman give birth.

/ She is here!!!!!! #14  
Congrats and enjoy. Be sure when they grow up to try and listen to them for 10 minutes a day uninterupted.

/ She is here!!!!!! #15  
Wonderful news! Hopefully you can get some time off to spend with your new daughter and her mother.

/ She is here!!!!!! #16  
Congratulations!! I am sure you are giddy with joy as you should be. Now go take care of that little girl and her mother.

/ She is here!!!!!!
Kyle_in_Tex said:
Congrats and enjoy. Be sure when they grow up to try and listen to them for 10 minutes a day uninterupted.

I will

/ She is here!!!!!!
MikeInMaine said:
Wonderful news! Hopefully you can get some time off to spend with your new daughter and her mother.

I can take up to 2 weeks FMLA leave. Not all at once, just when I need it.

/ She is here!!!!!!
treman said:
Congratulations!! I am sure you are giddy with joy as you should be. Now go take care of that little girl and her mother.

I sure am!!!! I was on my cell phone when I posted this thread at the hospital right there with them

/ She is here!!!!!! #20  
Hey proud papa!! Congrats!! Enjoy your time with her, they grow up WAY to fast!!