She is here!!!!!!

/ She is here!!!!!! #31  
Yep, it's an experience you'll never forget, just as we haven't even though our 2 little girls are now 43 and 46 years old.:laughing: Enjoy them while they're little because they grow up soon enough. Of course you can still enjoy them when they're grown, too.:laughing:

/ She is here!!!!!! #32  
Well Larry. . . ain't you somethin', all puffed out and proud. You deserve it! Here's wishing the best for that beautiful gift, your wife, and family.:thumbsup:

/ She is here!!!!!! #33  
Congrats. :thumbsup: My niece who turned 18 a few days ago is expecting a little girl around the 21st.

I'm so happy for her too.

I can't wait too find a loving wife to cherish and have some children someday with. I wanna be the great father and husband that my dad is.

Hopefully one day I will be posting a birth announcement with pictures on this great forum.

Chad

/ She is here!!!!!! #34  
Hay Pappa,

The little girl is 9 day's old now did she have her firs tractor ride yet?

/ She is here!!!!!!
chad22 said:
Congrats. :thumbsup: My niece who turned 18 a few days ago is expecting a little girl around the 21st.

I'm so happy for her too.

I can't wait too find a loving wife to cherish and have some children someday with. I wanna be the great father and husband that my dad is.

Hopefully one day I will be posting a birth announcement with pictures on this great forum.

Chad

Thank you!!! Having children is a blessing!!!

/ She is here!!!!!!
DABSGT said:
Hay Pappa,

The little girl is 9 day's old now did she have her firs tractor ride yet?

Not yet. Haven't talked the boss into yet. Weather has been real great either. Been pretty windy here lately.

But she will have!!!

/ She is here!!!!!!
Ridgewalker said:
Congrats!

I'm telling you now that little girl will be grown up and gone before you know it! It really goes by that fast!!!

Don't tell me that. I not ready for that yet!!