Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #341  
As a construction company owner, I see little use for all that suspension and no "work" bed.
That truck would need a dump, stake, or utility body to be useful to me unless all I did was tow a 16K 5'ver around for a living.

Looks like another rich-boy toy. :rolleyes:

that directed at me?

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #342  
I believe so...

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #343  
_DSC8800.jpg

That looks like a pretty agressive tune you have got there. Nice truck.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #344  
if so..I just think that its comical..a 'rich-boy toy' LMAO..because its clean and I take care of it..its an 04 with almost a 100k miles on it..it works daily..just because it doesn't have a work bed or overhead rack doesn't mean its any less of a 'work truck' but I have heard it many times before..

I choose to haul material on a TRAILER..vs in the bed of my truck..it works the same way except you arent abusing the actual truck or truck body..its a fairly simple concept..except for Builder..I guess..

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #345  
That looks like a pretty agressive tune you have got there. Nice truck.

Thanks Ryan!

yes sir it was..it was a race file combined with my 190cc injectors..It will smoke alot..if I goose it..which I did..just for the photoshoot.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #346  
that directed at me?

Don't be upset. If you're not "a construction company owner" and don't have a Duramax with an Allison along with a backhoe and dump truck. You're a nothing. :rolleyes: You'll get used to his attitude after you see it in all of his posts. Besides, you are driving a FORD :eek: pickup. It's the worst! You know, we have to work on them before we drive them each morning.

BTW, nice truck! (um, or should I say 'nice toy' :))I went from a very modified 5.9 Cummins 12v to a completely stock 6.0 and have been very impressed with it's ability to do what I need. If someone was tailgating me in the modified Cummins, I'd lug it a bit and pour the fuel to it and they'd disappear in the cloud of black smoke behind me. By the time the turbo spooled up enough for it to quit smoking I'd be gone anyway. :D Thanks for the pictures!

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #347  
Don't be upset. If you're not "a construction company owner" and don't have a Duramax with an Allison along with a backhoe and dump truck. You're a nothing. :rolleyes: You'll get used to his attitude after you see it in all of his posts. Besides, you are driving a FORD :eek: pickup. It's the worst! You know, we have to work on them before we drive them each morning.

HAHAHAH In the small time I spend here..I have gathered that very fact..every post..pretty much the same thing..but I am on alot of truck forums..and every board has atleast one just like him..sometimes more.. But HEY I am a A CERTIFIED BUILDING CONTRACTOR WITH MY OWN BUSINESS..maybe the great 'builder' will have mercy on my soul now..:rolleyes:

BTW, nice truck! (um, or should I say 'nice toy' :))I went from a very modified 5.9 Cummins 12v to a completely stock 6.0 and have been very impressed with it's ability to do what I need. If someone was tailgating me in the modified Cummins, I'd lug it a bit and pour the fuel to it and they'd disappear in the cloud of black smoke behind me. By the time the turbo spooled up enough for it to quit smoking I'd be gone anyway. :D Thanks for the pictures!

THANKS!!

Yea its a toy..it can race on the weekend and haul the hay thru the week..rather nicely to I may add. I love my uh oh six oh..And I can lug the turbo too (in the picture you can see that) :D it pretty quick for an old ford..14.3 in 1/4..not to bad for 8350lbs.

if you ever need anything for your 6.0 we have a side business and shop as well.. check our website out.. First Coast Diesel Performance

Last edited:
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #348  
I catch the same grief. We have a 2004 F-250 extended cab 4x4 with the 6.0 and a 2006 F-350 extended cab 4x4 with the 6.0. My friends and brother in law give me **** all the time because they are so clean.

Mine get washed once a week and interior cleaning once a month. They both look as good today as the day they came off the dealers lot. It always stumps me when you see a guy with $48,000 truck that looks like its been used a battering ram. My neighbor has a 2 car garage with $300 worth of crap sitting in it all this while his $45,000 2007 Chevy D-max 3500 and his wife's $50,000 2005 Lincoln Navigator sit outside. Then they go out and start them 15 minutes early so they can beat the ice and snow off all while spending gas $$$$ while it sits and idles.

Chris

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #349  
1973 JD 350B, 19(I have no idea) tri-axle 9ton trailer with brakes on two axles, 1993 Chevy K2500 with 4:10's and 350 ci motor, 1968 brother. One heavy rig that could not find a hill she could not climb. The chevy has been decomissioned due to frame rot, recently replaced with a 1986 F250.

Joel

Attachments

• David with Dozer.jpg
    David with Dozer.jpg
    645.4 KB · Views: 774
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #350  
The chevy has been decommissioned due to frame rot, recently replaced with a 1986 F250.

LMAO..thats for you 'builder' just for you..1993 Chevy replaced by a 1986 Ford!

there goes your 'superior truck':rolleyes:

no offense Joel.