Need help with RTV900 purchase!

/ Need help with RTV900 purchase! #11  
2000 hours? man it looks brand new! nice purchase

/ Need help with RTV900 purchase! #14  
man, my Honda Rubicon with only 20 hours doesn't look that nice! congrats! some people have all the luck finding good deals it seems.

/ Need help with RTV900 purchase! #15  
If I could run onto one that nice for that price, then I could post pics of my three Kubota's like LB does.;)

But then you'd be forced to bring up 3, 4 and 5 year old posts though. I dunno if I could take that....:D

/ Need help with RTV900 purchase! #18  
What is yourr guys feeling about putting in the valve so it doesn't slam on the brakes? Will it do any harm to the machine? Think I'm going to buy one. Saw one on ebay for $99.00 bucks. This one also sells to for 139.00.

Kubota RTV 900 1100 Coast Valve - eBay (item 180375847463 end time Jul-07-09 10:02:52 PDT)

I've had mine in for about a year now and it's by far the best thing I've ever done with an RTV. My dealer told me that Kubota knows that tampering with the spring pressure on the factory valve causes cavitation which creates problems. My dealer checked (I asked him to because I was still in warranty when I installed my valve -the more expensive one on eBay- and didn't want to void my warranty). Everyone in my family now loves to drive the RTV whereas before nobody really wanted to drive it. I may be mistaken, so I'll see if he posts, but I think Coobie installed the same valve I did and is also pleased.

Personally, I would never consider owning an RTV without that coast valve installed now that I've owned RTVs since 2004. And, no, I'm in no way associated with the people who make and sell the valves. This is just my personal observation after installing the valve.

/ Need help with RTV900 purchase!
Are they fairly easy to install? Guess since i'm out of warranty why not. Seems like everyone thats put one in loves it. Thanks for the info.

/ Need help with RTV900 purchase! #20  
I've had mine in for about a year now and it's by far the best thing I've ever done with an RTV. My dealer told me that Kubota knows that tampering with the spring pressure on the factory valve causes cavitation which creates problems. My dealer checked (I asked him to because I was still in warranty when I installed my valve -the more expensive one on eBay- and didn't want to void my warranty). Everyone in my family now loves to drive the RTV whereas before nobody really wanted to drive it. I may be mistaken, so I'll see if he posts, but I think Coobie installed the same valve I did and is also pleased.

Personally, I would never consider owning an RTV without that coast valve installed now that I've owned RTVs since 2004. And, no, I'm in no way associated with the people who make and sell the valves. This is just my personal observation after installing the valve.
Correct Dargo,we are still pleased with the coast valve.Easy install and no problems yet.My wife never liked to drive the RTV before the coast valve was installed,now she drives it all of the time.(darn it)Best money I have spent on my RTV 900.coobie