Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #672  
Ok you folks not that I don't admire your snow weapons I have had enough snow I am ready for the Spring time weapons....:D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #673  
Here's one more of mine!
Believe it or not it is actually a 15 year old doing manual labor!
Please don't feel bad for him...He is only on his second machine...after he gets to the 30-40th machine I will let him jump in the cab tractor and plow so more snow:D.
used kioti 021.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #674  
Ok you folks not that I don't admire your snow weapons I have had enough snow I am ready for the Spring time weapons....:D

I have to admit, me too. Where do we go for gardening discussions? My thumb is about as green as my Kioti.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #675  

Those Ventracs are awesome machines !Do you have any videos of that machine working ?

Ventrac inspired my homemade rig and I am actually using the identical set of axles that is on there 3000. It shocked me how well it plowed 13" of snow at one time on turf tires with no weights or chains.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #676  
Unless plowing unfrozen gravel or stone areas, then a rigid link is a disaster. Given a proper angle of attack, a floating moldboard doesn't often ride up on snow unless it is traffic-packed first.

Why? Wouldn't the trip spring moldboard or trip spring cutting edge protect it? :confused:

Me and 100's of thousands of them are running around plowing with that set up and no "disasters". :confused:

Attachments

• DSCN2692.jpg
    DSCN2692.jpg
    810.2 KB · Views: 332
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #677  
Here's what I've been living in for the past 4 days plowing snow (evenings anyway):

Attachments

• Mar2010 031.jpg
    Mar2010 031.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 309
  • Mar2010 023.jpg
    Mar2010 023.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 305
  • Mar2010 028.jpg
    Mar2010 028.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 266
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #679  
Those Ventracs are awesome machines !Do you have any videos of that machine working ?

Ventrac inspired my homemade rig and I am actually using the identical set of axles that is on there 3000. It shocked me how well it plowed 13" of snow at one time on turf tires with no weights or chains.

I don't have any video, but there are some on the Ventrac Web Site.

I have not been sorry for one min. that I spent the extra for this machine - it will outlast me.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #680  
Here's what I've been living in for the past 4 days plowing snow (evenings anyway):

How does the heat work in the Cab? I have been looking at something similar at my BobCat Dealer.

Chris