Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,101  
1100- Partly blue sky clouds still following the same storm path as yesterday. currently 60, high of 69 later. Supposed to have thunder storms later today but, the extended forecast has kept lessening in severity since last night.

Very fortunate in our area, moderately high winds, not much more than other severe storms we get during the year.

Prayers going out to those who didn't fare so well. Also for the responders deployed to deal with the emergencies. I have a few friends who have been deployed since Friday-

Humbly enjoying my coffee this am

/ Good morning!!!! #6,102  
Hey guys, safe and sound in Salisbury! We had winds of 40-65 with higher gusts for over 12 hours, I didn't even lose limb, got a lot of flooding in the area. We had 8" of rain, why trees didn't come down, it's a miracle. We never lost power except 2-3 blips. Cable went off after the storm was about over but it's back.
Funny thing is I was praying the storm would just keep going northeast, it turned and I prayed it would weaken and it strengthened. Finally I said Lord I'm leaving it up to you, and the storm sped up and moved through 6-7 hours faster than it was supposed to so damage was limited immensely by that. I guess you leave the driving to the driver and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,103  
Hey guys, safe and sound in Salisbury! ... I guess you leave the driving to the driver and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Well said Randy!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,104  
Good to hear! We are getting the leftovers here, nothing life threatening, a little snow and lots of wind. This will chase a lot of retirees south. Every winter, the 1st big weather event sends the snowbirds flying.

Irv,

For about 2-3 hours our forecast this morning had "light snow up to 1/2" accumulation", then "snow mixed with rain a trace of accumulation".

That would have made it legendary, snow BEFORE Halloween in VIRGINIA!

Be well sir.
David

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,105  
Irv,

For about 2-3 hours our forecast this morning had "light snow up to 1/2" accumulation", then "snow mixed with rain a trace of accumulation".

That would have made it legendary, snow BEFORE Halloween in VIRGINIA!

Be well sir.
David

Couple years back, I had snow in my yard from October thru March. Pretty darn sick of it. It doesn't get any more attractive as I get older. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #6,106  
Couple years back, I had snow in my yard from October thru March. Pretty darn sick of it. It doesn't get any more attractive as I get older. :(

To be honest, I would much rather have snow in my yard from October thru March than several feet of water and other devastation from Hurricane Sandy for even a few days. As I said to my Facebook friends an hour ago, let's give thanks we ONLY have to endure Michigan winters INSTEAD of having to worry about hurricanes.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,107  
...INSTEAD of having to worry about hurricanes.

It is funny. I said to the wife earlier today, I never imagined when moving to inland Virginia that Hurricanes would be one of my bigger concerns. But two in two years... Hmmm....

/ Good morning!!!! #6,108  
Be well every one...

G'night...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,109  
The full moon is awesome, but it is only 38 in my back yard (according to my thermostat on the heat pump).

I'm driving in to work today, I heard there was quite a bit of debris in areas closer to DC, and all these wet leaves are dangerous on a motorcycle. Besides, it is Halloween today and I'm wearing my OshKosh Bib-O's to work today, with a straw hat... Can't ride with those on, the legs flap like the dickens and drive me crazy...

Avoid all the ghouls and ghosts, and watch out for zombies...

Be Well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,110  
Drinking my last cup of my coffee allotment for today. 34 degrees with clouds and winds lighter than we have had in the last days. Heading to 47 with showers and more wind. Going to my mothers today.
Good Morning All.