How long would you search for tool

/ How long would you search for tool #41  
What is worse than loosing a tool and not finding it is going into the tool box and not remembering what you went to get! Just did that.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ How long would you search for tool #42  
What is worse than loosing a tool and not finding it is going into the tool box and not remembering what you went to get! Just did that.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Bought a new White Mercury
and while in Wal-Mart 2 months later wife asked me to go to the car and get some item she needed . Walked around looked felt stupid not locating the car.
Then punched the emergency button on key ring and Had been looking for the former blue Mercury and a White car was beeping. Then explained to wife about delay in returning to store.
She wasn't surprised.
ken

/ How long would you search for tool #43  
If I lost my tool, I think I'd see a doctor... QUICK! :laughing:

/ How long would you search for tool
Oh! I forgot the time just a couple of years ago when I lost my wallet while plowing. I walked around the headlands just a bit on the very slim off chance that it might be there and by good golly it was!

Hey would ya go take another look I lost my wallet a while back too.

/ How long would you search for tool #45  
My brother bemoaned the loss of his hunting knife the season before that was a graduation present from Mom and Dad.Nice knife,5"blade or more,bone handle.
Dave and I were hunting grouse(back before the coyotes came and ate them all) way back in the woods and he told me we were approx. in the place he had lost it when he was running down a grouse he's shot.
Now I'ma looking at the heavily leaf covered ground and he's moved ahead of me a few paces. VIOLA! I see the bone handle...I still don't know how? I stuck it in my pocket and later as we walked to the truck, I was reminding him how bad he felt on losing it.LOL! Then I pulled the knife and he almost fell over! Great surprise for him! He was just tellin'that to my Mom's caregiver,yesterday.
My older Bro used to say,``If it's on the ground,Don will find it'! Ha! don-ohio :)^)
I would keep an eye out for a missing tool forever. Nothing bugs me like not knowing where something is, if I know it is missing.

I have a Swiss Army knife that I bought in 1973, but through moves and such, it was on the missing list for about 10 years before I found it again. It's like seeing an old friend when stuff like that turns up. :)

/ How long would you search for tool #46  
This issue is why I own 10-15 tape measures...and plenty of "multiples" of other not-so-expensive tools, for carpentry work. I can misplace a hand tool at the drop of hat and never find it 'til I've bought 2-3 replacements for the dammmn thing. :mad:

Some have been lost forever on job sites, but most turn up when they're not needed...then they're just added to the "collection". :D

/ How long would you search for tool #47  
when I discover a tool missing I probably keep looking for it in one way or another until I find it,
I may by necessity have to replace it before I find the old one, or rediscover it,

example I lost a 5/16 tow chain in 1976, I looked for a time for it, and replaced it, a few years ago, I was cleaning some scrap iron off a old cement slab for sale, guess what I found now that only took about 35 years to find it, but it was found,

two years ago, I put up some pry bars, to my recall, I had bought a number of them from harbor freight for some kids to tear down a building for me, and I looked on and off and have reloaced most of them (some thing in my mind says there still a box of them some where but I am keep my eye out for them when I going through things and getting other things),

I do not know how many years ago now my son had a "friend" over and they were skate boarding in the shop, one of my 1/2 wrenches ending up missing I figured the kid pocketed it, talked to his parents no luck there, well about 12 years later I was moving some things in the shop and what did I find, the wrench, it was in a very odd place, apparently when he got done using it he decided to throw it with out regard to where it went, I was talking to my son about it when I re-found it and he said that is what he would do with his dads tools, but my son he never saw him throw it, he knew he had it tho at lest for a time.

and I will miss place things from time to time, (usually when I try to reorganize things for the better),

/ How long would you search for tool #48  
how long do I look? Wish I could say "until I find it" but that isn't very often. I will find it later but not when I need it. Often I give up and use a substitute, I ahte to admit it but alot of time I will look until I either forget what I was looking for or what i was doing/why I needed it in the first place. They say age has its advantages but this aint one of them. :laughing:

/ How long would you search for tool #49  
This issue is why I own 10-15 tape measures...and plenty of "multiples" of other not-so-expensive tools, for carpentry work. I can misplace a hand tool at the drop of hat and never find it 'til I've bought 2-3 replacements for the dammmn thing. :mad:

Some have been lost forever on job sites, but most turn up when they're not needed...then they're just added to the "collection". :D

I have quite a collection of tape measures myself. Ever lost a pencil, only to discover it was on the back of your ear all along? :confused2:

/ How long would you search for tool #50  
Many times, lol. Same with safety glasses.