New Bx2670

/ New Bx2670 #12  
Congrats. I also have a BX2360 purchased in 2011 with similar hours. On a percentage basis how much of your original purchase do you think you got back?

/ New Bx2670 #13  
congrats on the new tractor

/ New Bx2670 #14  
Congrats.

I saw a 2370 in the crate last Saturday.

Like this one???

image.jpg

Congrats bx2360 on your new baby!!!

/ New Bx2670
Sorry guys I thought me and the salesman had everything worked out BUT when I went there this morning the lady that did all the paperwork forgot to mention $1500.00 out of MY pocket !!!!!!!!!!:fiery: The salesman said he would work on it first thing next week but like I told him I would love to trade up But theirs no way I would do that!!! I will keep what I got cause I can live with or without it.I don't know if he knew about it or not but thats why I talked to him on and off for 3 DAYS before going to sign and thought we were on the SAME PAGE!! Sorry about the ranting but I had to get it out of my system.It did get me out in my man cave today and I waxed my Bx2360:drink:

/ New Bx2670 #18  
Wow $1500.00 out of your pocket, that alone is costing you $12.50 pr hour to use your BX2360.

/ New Bx2670 #19  
Sorry guys I thought me and the salesman had everything worked out BUT when I went there this morning the lady that did all the paperwork forgot to mention $1500.00 out of MY pocket !!!!!!!!!!:fiery: The salesman said he would work on it first thing next week but like I told him I would love to trade up But theirs no way I would do that!!! I will keep what I got cause I can live with or without it.I don't know if he knew about it or not but thats why I talked to him on and off for 3 DAYS before going to sign and thought we were on the SAME PAGE!! Sorry about the ranting but I had to get it out of my system.It did get me out in my man cave today and I waxed my Bx2360:drink:

Wow that has to really stink.:thumbdown: Have you thought about seeing what kind of a deal you could get at another dealer?

/ New Bx2670 #20  

If you went to the dealer I think you did he was highest of 4 Kubota dealers we checked with when my wife bought the L3940.