New Bx2670

/ New Bx2670 #22  
Sorry guys I thought me and the salesman had everything worked out BUT when I went there this morning the lady that did all the paperwork forgot to mention $1500.00 out of MY pocket !!!!!!!!!!:fiery: The salesman said he would work on it first thing next week but like I told him I would love to trade up But theirs no way I would do that!!! I will keep what I got cause I can live with or without it.I don't know if he knew about it or not but thats why I talked to him on and off for 3 DAYS before going to sign and thought we were on the SAME PAGE!! Sorry about the ranting but I had to get it out of my system.It did get me out in my man cave today and I waxed my Bx2360:drink:

I had that happen buying a car once. Got everything all worked out and financed, paperwork signed when they asked "so how will you be paying the $4000 down?" Sometimes they just don't listen to you....

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ New Bx2670
Well guys we worked it out today and I can now say I know have a Bx 2670 being delivered in a few days (hopefully friday).I did not get the new loader with the QA but I did upgrade to a 60" MMM.I just got my loader last Nov LA-243 and its practically brand new so I'm Happy!!!!:cool2::drink::cool2:

/ New Bx2670 #24  
I'm glad everything worked out for you.

/ New Bx2670 #25  
Excellent! Better ping Bri to get your userid changed. :laughing: Don't wanna lose it to somebody else!

/ New Bx2670
How do I do that ? I need to change my profile to Bx 2670!!!

/ New Bx2670 #27  
If you haven't fouund it yet click on MY HOME at the top of page.

/ New Bx2670 #28  
Congrats you better put some pics up and give us all a review

/ New Bx2670 #29  
How do I do that ? I need to change my profile to Bx 2670!!!

I don't see it in MY HOME anywhere, but you could open a support ticket using the Contact Us button at the bottom left of these pages. I used my full name in the userid field when I signed up, but quickly discovered other handles and asked for a change. Bri was very accommodating.

/ New Bx2670 #30  
I just looked again and it's in mine under edit profile.