Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,981  
Oh well, as long as the garden survives, I'll be happy. They are calling for upper 30s again Tuesday night. Go away winter!

My wife loves those decorative sweet potato vines. We bought some and thought they would be safe on the south side of the house under the deck. After two mornings near freezing, they look like they've been beaten with an ugly stick. They are all wilted and in a funk. We may have to replant them. Thank goodness our local greenhouse has plenty at sale prices.:)

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,982  
Snow on the ground this am, and it was trying to snow again a few minutes ago. It was 75 a couple days ago. I am thinking Florida some days..:)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,983  
Jim, I've got 5 acres in sweet potato, the purple kind.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,984  
Sodamo, do you grow Taro root? I loved the chips and first saw them in Hawaii.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,985  
Jim, I've got 5 acres in sweet potato, the purple kind.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

He's just a Poi-Boy from a Poi Family...
:D

I'm just here to increase the post count...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,986  
We are on page 999 and only 14 post from the 10K post, what will happen???????????? (I hope not start at zero again.)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,987  
I'll help with the count. I managed to get most of the planned maintenance done on my JD today. Maybe I can finish it soon!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,988  
I got to run my chainsaw today to cut up LARGE branches at my buddies place in Stafford, VA from last nights Thunderstorm...

Chainsaws rock!

:D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,989  
Yes, chainsaws rock! I need to get a new chain for mine though. Was taking down some large limbs overhanging the barn, before Thunderstorm season hit, and broke the chain with the last one. Just been too busy with other projects to get to that too. Maybe in the next week or two.....

/ Good morning!!!! #9,990  
Yes, chainsaws rock! I need to get a new chain for mine though. Was taking down some large limbs overhanging the barn, before Thunderstorm season hit, and broke the chain with the last one. Just been too busy with other projects to get to that too. Maybe in the next week or two.....

I always keep a spare chain. That one can be off getting sharpened, or there is a replacement when I need it.

But limbing with a 20" STIHL FarmBoss is tough on the old arms...

David