Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,961  
50 degrees right now. Going to 70+/- today. Bright blue sky. Nice rain yesterday. Everything is green. Looks like I'll be mowing again tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,962  
69F a tad overcast

Another workshop day
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,963  
Glad to hear the good Boston news, sad about the additional loss of life. This was breaking news as I went to bed, so had hoped for conclusion upon waking.

As for capturing #2 alive, very mixed feelings. I seriously doubt we'll learn much of value from him being kept alive - not enough to counter the costs of supporting him nor his notoriety.

At times I really believe in the concept of swift justice, with public executions in the town square at high noon.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,964  
Glad to hear the good Boston news, sad about the additional loss of life. This was breaking news as I went to bed, so had hoped for conclusion upon waking.

As for capturing #2 alive, very mixed feelings. I seriously doubt we'll learn much of value from him being kept alive - not enough to counter the costs of supporting him nor his notoriety.

At times I really believe in the concept of swift justice, with public executions in the town square at high noon.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,965  
Hope they get this guy soon, and nobody else gets hurt. Very windy and chilly here today. Wind must be 35- 40 mph. Lots of trees down.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,966  
48 degrees and raining should stop mid morning and temps will be in mid 50’s!
another weekend with lots to do and little energy to do the task with, not olde age just lazy!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,967  
wanted: new internal alarm clock
one that won't wake me up at 5am on Saturday morning when all "normal" folk are snoring away.
Well, except for those headed to the barn...

47 headed to 63, bit of a cool down which is fine, it's April...
We only got a quarter inch of rain, forecast was for more.
Have a nice weekend all and glad that Boston's nightmare is over.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,968  
04-20-2013 Currently 49 degrees. High of 57 expected. We received a heck of a storm yesterday evening. We had severe weather with hail, high winds, and heavy downpours. I glad that everything outside was covered. I plan to take the Golf Cart out at daybreak to check everything out. The Storm passed by fairly quickly at 45 MPH. It appears that the storm system covered a wide area.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,969  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 30 degrees with mix of sun and clouds. Heading to 43 with some sun and clouds. Got lawn equipment ready for grass cutting yesterday. Back to indoor projects today.
Good job Boston. :thumbsup:
daugen, Good luck finding that new internal clock. :D If you do find it, get 2. I will take the extra one off your hands.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,970  
52 and cloudy headed to 62. Fierce yet brief storm blew through last night.
At my buddy's house we lost power for a number of hours and my wife and kids lost power also almost at the same moment even though more than 20 miles apart.

It looks like I need my chainsaw for a few of the limbs here, and maybe for some at home with the wife too...

Be well,
David