Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,532  
Congrats, Roy. Bella will like her own yard, she will make it boxer terroitory very quickly! Kinda overcast here, gonna try to get out and do some work today. Have a good one, guys!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,533  
Got up to 85 yesterday then storms last night maybe 1/4 in of rain very cloudy and windy today chance of showers. Cold wont let go and to wet to mow grass so maybe some rest and old chest cold will finally go somewhere else besides my head and chest. Glad for Roy and his new house lots to do now and in the future, and David hope your family problems get better soon, moving around like you are has to be tough. Will keep you in prayers

/ Good morning!!!! #10,534  
Thank you for the kind thoughts Don.

Roy,
I am SOOOOOOO Glad this all came out OK for you.

PHEW!

As for me... Seems I am moving today... My friends son is returning from College early by a few days, and due to my schedule I need to move earlier than planned. Looks like I'm moving to a VERY nice guest room where I house sat. They are wonderful good friends of mine, heck I even adore their kids (the Midshipman came over and hung out yesterday).

As for the rest... Things are what they are and all I can do is stay focused long term on reconciliation, keep supporting them, and keep praying.

Even my psychologist thinks she is simply too angry to see reason and I just have to back off and wait, and wait, and wait...

I managed to do a spontaneous good deed for her yesterday, that might help long term.

I really appreciate all the support form you good people.

God Bless and Be Well,
David

Is your wife seeing a professional?

/ Good morning!!!! #10,536  
its cloudy and 39 this morning with rain,looks like the rain is really making the trees pop.it wont be long before the grass needs cutting.we are going to hit a high of 52 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,537  
David--I'm certainly not the poster child for social interaction with women but when I was in trouble in the past, which was often, I generally redeemed myself with honest dialog and asking questions. I asked questions and listened rather than spoke since it would often bring out other issues that were beneath the surface. I did not try to bring the other person around to my way of thinking, which was dominating, but instead behaved like a friend with honest commentary who had no skin in the game. Just my two cents here.
Here's hoping this gets squared away.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,538  
Started the day with thunderstorms, 80 today 60's for 3 days then warmth may finally be here to stay.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,539  
Good morning all. currently 62F going to 68F mostly sunny. Lows for next 2 nights around 40F. Weeding, mowing, riding and subdivision trusty work.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,540  
good afternoon 63 degrees and wind and rain. went fishing this morning had some fun, caught some fish and got wet. the weather to bad to turkey hunt. Roy glad you got everything going your way.David hope things turn around for you soon.