Utility sized tractor picutures

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #41  
I bet he was proud of you:laughing:View attachment 272655 It happens:duh:

I'm sure he was! Actually, he didn't say anything (at least to my face). Knowing him as I do, that told me he wasn't too happy.:mad: To make matters worse, I had to borrow his other tractor, a 135hp 4wd to extract the struck tractor.....

Fortunately, nothing was damaged except for a little of my pride. :D

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #42  
Here is a couple of updated pictures of mine with the tinted windows.

Attachments

• Quick hitch 001.jpg
    Quick hitch 001.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 352
  • Quick hitch 002.jpg
    Quick hitch 002.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 352
   / Utility sized tractor picutures #43  
Here is a couple of updated pictures of mine with the tinted windows.
The tint looks good what %? You went and got it done didnt you,what that cost if you dont mind me asking?

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #44  
I went with 35% hybrid metalized film. I tinted them myself, purchased a 25' roll of 60" wide film for around $120. This was my first and last tint job, the curved glass proved to be very challenging, in fact the 2 small curved windows are not tinted because I could not get the shrinking thing figured out, here is a picture from the inside so you can see the difference in the tint.

Attachments

• Quick hitch 014.jpg
    Quick hitch 014.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Quick hitch 015.jpg
    Quick hitch 015.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 222
   / Utility sized tractor picutures #45  
I went with 35% hybrid metalized film. I tinted them myself, purchased a 25' roll of 60" wide film for around $120. This was my first and last tint job, the curved glass proved to be very challenging, in fact the 2 small curved windows are not tinted because I could not get the shrinking thing figured out, here is a picture from the inside so you can see the difference in the tint.
You done a great job:thumbsup: I doubt mine would be worth a crap,probaly just be a waist of $120 bucks.

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #46  
I was thinking that I wasted my money about halfway through it but I was able to work it all out.

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #48  
View attachment 272162View attachment 272163View attachment 272161

Massey 35 Deluxe
Massey 231s
Massey 2615

All great tractors, but the 231s is my favorite. Only wish it had 4wd.

I have a 40 acre lifestyle property and have the later 135 Massey Ferguson with the 3 cylinder Perkins diesel. Sorry America, but the brits really made a great little tractor with this one. Bullet proof, reliable, and economical. Despite their age and simplicity, there is no better tractor for the small utility property. RR

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #49  
My MX5100 ready for making hay later today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    813.4 KB · Views: 207
   / Utility sized tractor picutures #50  
I need more action pics

DSC_7314.jpgphoto.jpgDSC_7319.jpg13.jpgtree.jpg