Utility sized tractor picutures

/ Utility sized tractor picutures
My grandson is running my sons' former paintball business Woods Scenario up there and paintball guns are restricted to a certain velocity thus "chrono" means chronograph velocities.

Ohh, I was thinking it was some sort of tree growth talk or something to do with a tree farm :laughing:

Nice woodlot you have there! Keep em comin boys...

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #23  
Ohh, I was thinking it was some sort of tree growth talk or something to do with a tree farm :laughing:

Thanks, we are in the process of planning for an additional four acres on that farm. We added fort acres of trees to another farm several years ago; mixed hardwoods and some pines.

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #24  

Chrono is short for chronograph, a chronograph is any device that measures time, such as the time it takes for a projectile to travel a given distance.

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #25  
Here is my machine after spending half a day removing evergreens.

The beast.jpg

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #26  
   / Utility sized tractor picutures #28  
cutting hay1.JPGtractor1 (ADQ v1).jpglast load of the year.JPG7040 unloading feed.JPGloading prowler.JPGmowing bottum 4.JPGshredding1.JPG5040&sprayer top view.JPGcutting hay2.JPGhaying2.JPGmowing.JPG

Just a few:D

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #29  
Not mine just a customers that I do work for and help out from time to time.
John Deere 7230 bought it from conservation department that only used it for putting in food plots
ForumRunner_20120706_235752.pngForumRunner_20120706_235800.png