Utility sized tractor picutures

/ Utility sized tractor picutures
John Deere 7230 bought it from conservation department that only used it for putting in food plots

...and I thought I liked overkill!
Nice tractor!

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #32  
tractor3.JPGtractor4.JPG5040 and ds1440.JPG5040 and rebel.jpghaying4.jpgmwing bottum 3.JPGshredding3.JPG7040 unloading feed2.JPG
So there's more? ;)

I've been waiting for your pics!
I try and get a few when out,my phone doesnt take the greatest photos sometimes. Hope you like:thumbsup:

Foreman,
Is the one with the cab the M7040?

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #37  
IMAG0051.jpg

Here is my father-in-laws 155hp case that I managed to sink while pulling a ripper.....

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #38  
View attachment 272548

Here is my father-in-laws 155hp case that I managed to sink while pulling a ripper.....

The tractor is bigger than it looks. Those rear tires are 6ft tall. That means that basically 3ft is under the ground.....

View attachment 272548

The tractor is bigger than it looks. Those rear tires are 6ft tall. That means that basically 3ft is under the ground.....

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

/ Utility sized tractor picutures #40  
View attachment 272548

I bet he was proud of you:laughing:kubota stuck.JPG It happens:duh: