Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #51  
Anti roll attachment is very flexible but a bit fragile so I prefer not to rely on it! I also have the tilt meter option "puck-o-matic".
Hmmmmmm............have a puck-o-matic too. Once I figured the 'tilt' points it doesn't puck up quite so bad. The blades are not as tough as I thought. There lots of small sticks, bark, etc. the John Deere just shrugged at which this machine hiccups on. Looks like I am going to get familiar with sharpening the blades more than I care to.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?
Re: blades.

Look into the Oregon Gator blades. Much tougher! They are almost like bush hog blades. I mowed over a piece of a piece of 1/2" rebar, while there was a it of damage to the cutting edge it was nowhere near as severe as I expected.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #53  
Just had the 8 hour service performed. Is the tranny reservoir supposed to be full or at least have some fluid in it?

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #54  
Never mind...........answered the question myself!!! Works a lot better when there is the liquid to make it work correctly. Don't know if I will be going back to that place again!!!!

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #55  
Nice catch HillCutterIII. Sometimes you just gotta wonder about the quality of the help nowadays, or if some dealers aren't setting you up to spend even more $$$.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #56  
Nice catch HillCutterIII. Sometimes you just gotta wonder about the quality of the help nowadays, or if some dealers aren't setting you up to spend even more $$$.

Thank You sir!!! It runs like a champ now and backs up the hills like it is supposed to!!!

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #57  
Hi all, new to the forum. The Husqvarna 322T AWD mower seems like the ideal mower for our yard (slightly hilly). No local dealers stock them so if I decided to buy one I would probably have to special order it. I was wondering how some of you owners like your mower and if there are any maintenance issues?

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #58  
Frequent reader, new poster. After reading through this thread and a few other reviews I've seen online, I pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered an R322T (w/48" side discharge) and the flail deck. I was at $6500 + tax for both. Will take about a week to arrive. Couldn't find any dealer in the area that had sold/serviced anything in the mower series (120 to 322) so I delayed the decision for a couple of months. There isn't much else out there that would meet my needs. I have a small orchard, mow tall grass around some farm buildings, and have some steep ditches. This seems like the perfect package.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?
Frequent reader, new poster. After reading through this thread and a few other reviews I've seen online, I pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered an R322T (w/48" side discharge) and the flail deck. I was at $6500 + tax for both. Will take about a week to arrive. Couldn't find any dealer in the area that had sold/serviced anything in the mower series (120 to 322) so I delayed the decision for a couple of months. There isn't much else out there that would meet my needs. I have a small orchard, mow tall grass around some farm buildings, and have some steep ditches. This seems like the perfect package.

Congrrats! post up your experience when you get a few hours on it if you don't mind .

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #60  
Congrrats! post up your experience when you get a few hours on it if you don't mind .

I will. I have some high hopes and had to work a little to get one here. The dealers just didn't know much about them.