Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #341  
Opening is mostly for another types of machines.

When you need more opening you need to make it taller and more supportive to hold the extra material getting grabbed and which you loose lifting in the compact tractors.
And if you are going to just stick to buying a grapple off its opening, then all your going to do is brush. In which any grapple can do brush since it can be compacted tighter then grab some more. No one is going to be picking up logs no bigger than 30in cause your tractor will not pick them up.
Only people I know that buy grapples for there opening is for production and that's lumber yards that are using Deeres 6,7,844J loaders where capacity is no problem.
As we're in the excavating, and have friends in the forestry. Smaller grapple companies took the idea off bigger machines and made a selling gimmick just to say there opening is bigger.

I'd have to say EA made there grapple correct as keeping the opening down that people won't stress there compact tractors trying to grab to much at a time.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #342  
Then why do other manufacturers make them open wider than EA? Even your largest models only open to 30". I seem to have touched a sore spot with EA? Very defensive.

I am not being defensive....just don't see the issue. With our design, if it opened any further, the lids would be going back further than the frame. This would result in pushing material out rather than clamping down on it.

Why do iPhones have such small screens? I'd much rather have a larger one. I can't believe they're even trying sell them!:confused3: Wait, that's why I don't own one, but it doesn't seem that everyone else followed my lead.

Travis

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #343  
Just goes to prove the old adage. You can't please everyone all the time.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #344  
Soon as I get back from over seas I am buying one.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #345  
Why do iPhones have such small screens? I'd much rather have a larger one. I can't believe they're even trying sell them!:confused3: Wait, that's why I don't own one, but it doesn't seem that everyone else followed my lead.

You are made my point for me, thank you. Why does EA grapples have such a small opening? I'd rather have a much larger one.

The key to a larger opening is the height of the back and the length of the vertical part (when in the closed position) of the lids.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #346  
We get it, you don't like them, won't be buying one, ect. Geesh.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #347  
We get it, you don't like them, won't be buying one, ect. Geesh.

Please note that my postings are each in response to one of EA's boastful or defensive posts. If you all want to cheerlead for EA who has a near lowest in class "ankle biter" opening, be my guest. Geesh.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
Please note that my postings are each in response to one of EA's boastful or defensive posts. If you all want to cheerlead for EA who has a near lowest in class "ankle biter" opening, be my guest. Geesh.

Again the grapple is designed for a Compact tractor. How often do you need it to open more than 30"?

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #349  
Again the grapple is designed for a Compact tractor. How often do you need it to open more than 30"?

Listen, this whole part of the thread started when EA made a misleading and incorrect statement and I called them on it. Please read below. EA has never answered my question but insists on posting defensive or deflecting comments. They have an okay grapple, but it does NOT beat the competition "BY FAR". I regularly need opening dimensions above 30".

ORIGINAL STATEMENT MADE BY EVERYTHING ATTACHMENTS
If you do a side-by-side comparison with one of our attachments and a comparable priced big name attachment, I guarantee that ours will beat it BY FAR..

MY RESPONSE
Not in comparing opening dimension. EA is pretty much bottom of the barrel with it's meager 30". Is there anyone less capable than EA in that regard?

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #350  
Listen, this whole part of the thread started when EA made a misleading and incorrect statement and I called them on it. Please read below. EA has never answered my question but insists on posting defensive or deflecting comments. They have an okay grapple, but it does NOT beat the competition "BY FAR". I regularly need opening dimensions above 30".

ORIGINAL STATEMENT MADE BY EVERYTHING ATTACHMENTS
If you do a side-by-side comparison with one of our attachments and a comparable priced big name attachment, I guarantee that ours will beat it BY FAR..

MY RESPONSE
Not in comparing opening dimension. EA is pretty much bottom of the barrel with it's meager 30". Is there anyone less capable than EA in that regard?

Do yourself a favor. EA sucks and so do their products. Please don't buy from them you won't be happy anyways.

For the rest of the us, ea keep up the good work. Good product at good price= good value!

Status
Not open for further replies.