Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,741  
Got the coffee brewing. 57ー with clouds and light rain. Heading to 70ー with some sun throughout the day. Going to start getting motorhome winterized.
Good Morning All.

Is that a "secret code" for driving it to Texas? :D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,742  
69F .04 since midnight, overcast with rain hanging over the ocean.

Busy day, final prep for wife's trip to visit her Mom.
Sign all the new legal docs, wills, deed, POWs, etc for our new trust
Happy Hour
Anniversary dinner - 30 years today - who'd da thunk?..
Drop Sophie off at airport.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,743  
Dentist appointment this morning, good report there.

Yesterday morning I could not get TBN to open either. Had a great Sunday with my littlest darlin.

Work, work, work today. Moving this Saturday from my current very nice basement to a guest room at a different buddies place...

The cycle keeps on grinding it seems...

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,745  
Dentist appointment this morning, good report there.

Yesterday morning I could not get TBN to open either. Had a great Sunday with my littlest darlin.

Work, work, work today. Moving this Saturday from my current very nice basement to a guest room at a different buddies place...

The cycle keeps on grinding it seems...

Be well all.
David

Wow David....You are one fortunate guy to have so many buddies...and I mean really good buddies to take you in for extended periods of time...It must get old going from place to place....I don't see why you can't just go back to your home and live in a separate room there - It is at least 1/2 your house...but what do I know :confused3: God Bless...

/ Good morning!!!! #14,746  
David/Sodamo:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,748  
Good Afternoon. 1640, cloudy, 76* with 80% humidity. Forecast low for tonight is 63* with 20% chance of rain. It sprinkled on me today, but I was so wet from pressure washing I hardly noticed.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,749  
Boy, a beautiful Fall day!!

Here's some pictures taken on Sunday and today (30 Sept).
My wife (who lived in Vermont as a child and teenager) tells me it'll be even nicer in the next week or so...

Bethel Vermont 30 Sept_01.jpgBethel Vermont 30 Sept_10.jpgBethel Vermont 30 Sept_09.jpgBethel Vermont 30 Sept_08.jpgBethel Vermont 30 Sept_07.jpgBethel Vermont 30 Sept_06.jpgBethel Vermont 30 Sept_05.jpgBethel Vermont 30 Sept_04.jpgBethel Vermont 30 Sept_03.jpgBethel Vermont 30 Sept_11.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #14,750  
Very nice, Roy

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet