Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,611  
BEF, is that the car your son was driving? Yikes.
That's it, he's lucky to be alive, let alone not that severely injured. I believe the air bags and seat belt saved him.

Ran to town and filled up three 5 gallon gas cans and topped off the truck. picked up a Chipotle bowl, those are so good.

87 deg out, might hit 90.

Wife is heading home from VA.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,612  
I just got a call from the Department of Social Insurance, Canada (No such department) saying that they had 'suspended' my Social Insurance number (Impossible) due to fraudulent activity. I hung up on them.
I am waiting for the IRS to call me saying that I owe them money and that they will call the cops on me if I don't bendover to their demands. I have NEVER worked in the 'states, other than to deliver goods from Canada to the 'states for a Canadian company.
Hot tip; Service Canada does NOT make emails nor do they make phone calls. It is ALWAYS by paper letter mail.
I like screwing with the IRS scammers. Had one a few years ago and at the time I was laid over in Thunder Bay, ON 1/2 mile from the O.P.P. (Ontario Provincial Police) station. Told the guy on the phone when he threatened the cops, "Oh goody! Three hots and a cot! Bring it on" and hung up. The cops never came.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,613  
80F and "Fair" @ 12:15, calling for a high of 81F ... which I suspect we'll easily beat. Rain due in later tonight, then back to more seasonal temps but still above average.

Birthday party was good, probably about 20 people there.

After we got back home, I grabbed the last rebate check we got and we headed on down to Menards.

Picked up the roll of 1/2" hardware cloth I had previous ordered for the bottom of the raised beds.

Grabbed a can of "Hunter Green" Rust-Oleum, a 3-piece set of nestable wooden crates, and a dozen 6" x 4' dog-eared cedar fence boards for the cold frame sides.

Also picked up 5 Asiatic Lilies and a Lobelia.

When we got back home I took the Cub over and checked the live trap and found another customer ... this time a really big male ... (y)

Offered a swimming lesson and got him started on that ... and then headed up with the Cub to get the compost/woodlot/food plot mowed down.

Funny thing: the grass in the area from the compost pile where the runoff runs down into the woods is about double the height of the grass in the adjoining area.

Might have to consider making some of that "compost tea" folks are always talking about ...

Student proceeded to fail his lesson so I retrieved him and took him up to the field to spend some time with his brother who is getting picked apart.

Dropped live trap off at the shop for additional repairs.

Watered the new tomato seedlings that are up. Count as of last night was:

15 - Crimson Cushion

18 - Bush Beefsteak

12 - Trip-L-Crop

plus

3 additional Sunny Boys

Planted 16 of the Green Envy tomato seeds in the open cells.

Watered the redbud seedlings.

Finished up straining the last of the premix into the 2nd glyphosate sprayer.

Mixed up bird food to refill feeders today.

Started staining the nestable wooden crates.

Agenda for today:

Get Menards rebates in the mail.

Get pole put back up for tube feeders and get those put out.

Take garbage and recyclables up to the cans at the road.

Finish spraying the new forsythia planting bed along the west perimeter of the front lawn.

See if I can crack the gland nut loose on the leaking loader lift cylinder. and get it up to the shop.

Another deck cleaning on the Cub, maybe swap out blades.

Plus whatever else comes up.

Hope everyone has a decent Monday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #189,615  
This is the subaru at the scene of the wreck.
View attachment 864962
that's a mighty hard hit.
thank those missing door reinforcers for helping, bent front pillar back, though don't know what the extractions jaws also did
Subaru has always gotten good safety scores.
if you have a closing speed of 100mph combined, that's a lot of energy to get rid of
ok if car is a disaster, just save that internal passenger zone

I've never had an airbag go off on me. Hope I never do.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,616  
I can see the shareholders of Heinz quivering in their dividends
thinking of all those tomatoes RS is growing, will put them out of business!

just got home, actually hot out there now, I was in plant nursery without a hat and didn't feel good.
So now headed back out to plant tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, basil, and a few melons.
Soil is actually drying out here, we could use a nice rain. Which means I'm out watering everything.

long morning with primary doc, bp too high, 160 in his office, guess I'll be working on that next
if I check it later, I'm likely to be 135/85
drinking a lot of water then headed outside.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,617  
that's a mighty hard hit.
thank those missing door reinforcers for helping, bent front pillar back, though don't know what the extractions jaws also did
Subaru has always gotten good safety scores.
if you have a closing speed of 100mph combined, that's a lot of energy to get rid of
ok if car is a disaster, just save that internal passenger zone

I've never had an airbag go off on me. Hope I never do.
They didn’t cut anything except battery cables to my knowledge. he got out on passenger side. When I got there he was already in passenger seat. He got over the middle on his own.
The front left tire and strut tore completely off.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,618  
I don't know, I've only watched some parts of a few of his videos. Just something about the way he ran his equipment and him that I didn't care to watch.

This is an older video I did of my drive a few years ago;
Heck of driveway Lou.