No Velveeta......This is serious!

/ No Velveeta......This is serious!
Yea...I agree as well....marketing ploy. I'm betting the people who make statins for cholesterol are paying Kraft.......eat more Velveeta.....cholesterol level goes up.....more statins sold!:laughing:

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #12  
i remember a place that used to sell fried spam and velvita sandwiches. the texas toast bread was buttered and grilled too.

I imagine a single sandwich was probably 2x your fat daily allowance and all your daily callories!

On the flip side. back when I ate fatty cheese. vel-v was good for sprucing up 'box' macaroni :)

More like TWICE your WEEKLY fat allowance. Especially if you're trying to lose weight.

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #13  
We beat the run on the Velveeta this morning; Sam's Club and Walmart had lots of it,:laughing:

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #14  
There has to be a chart somewhere showing to obvious correlation between the demand for .22s and the shrinking supply of Velveeta. Guns and cheese. It must be Wisconsin.

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #15  
We beat the run on the Velveeta this morning; Sam's Club and Walmart had lots of it,:laughing:

Bird, are you speculating in Velveeta -- acquiring the product in anticipation of selling it later at a higher price?:)

Steve

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #17  
There has to be a chart somewhere showing to obvious correlation between the demand for .22s and the shrinking supply of Velveeta. Guns and cheese. It must be Wisconsin.

You are having a flashback to ECON 101 and remembering the production possibilities frontier example of guns versus Velveeta. This example is used in every introductory microeconomics textbook. ;)

PPC.gif

Steve

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #18  
Bird, are you speculating in Velveeta -- acquiring the product in anticipation of selling it later at a higher price?:)

Steve

Nope. I'm gonna eat it; got a crockpot of 2 lbs. of Velveeta, one pound Pernell Old Folks medium sausage, and one can of generic Rotel simmering right now.:D

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #19  
You are having a flashback to ECON 101 and remembering the production possibilities frontier example of guns versus Velveeta. This example is used in every introductory microeconomics textbook. ;)

View attachment 353919

Steve
Now it kind of looks like those field pallets! You're scaring me! Velveeta.gif

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #20  
Nope. I'm gonna eat it; got a crockpot of 2 lbs. of Velveeta, one pound Pernell Old Folks medium sausage, and one can of generic Rotel simmering right now.:D
What's your chip of choice to dip in that? :licking: