Trade-in and upgrade

/ Trade-in and upgrade #21  
You have to have cash on hand to take a trade. If a dealer who is on floor plan sells a tractor then he must pay for that tractor. To take a trade he would need to have the $15,000.00 in cash to hold the trade till it sells. I like trades but when the tractor is near new with less than 100 hours it makes it hard to sell because you need a cash buyer because there is no special financing for that tractor compared to the new one that i have in stock. I sometimes recommend the customer to sell the tractor on his own then come in for a clean no trade deal. This way he gets full selling price for the his tractor and i can discount the new tractor because i don't have money in a trade.

Ever think about offering to do a consignment sale for a customer who is looking to upgrade. This way you help them get a sale make a little on it and sell a new machine?

/ Trade-in and upgrade #22  
Ever think about offering to do a consignment sale for a customer who is looking to upgrade. This way you help them get a sale make a little on it and sell a new machine?

That's exactly how I bought my DK. The original owner fell on hard times and asked his original dealer to try to sell his tractor. I had the dealer make a couple minor repairs (at no cost to me) and bought it for the same money as a much smaller new tractor. One great benefit, to me, was that the dealer had performed all the scheduled maintenance so I knew what had been done and when.

/ Trade-in and upgrade #23  
I am in New Hampshire (tax free) if you don't mind the drive. I love used KIOTI's! I just need to know what year, model, implements, hrs, etc. you can email me this info at mike@profilepowersports.com if you are interested. Thanks.

/ Trade-in and upgrade #24  
Also, we have been on KIOTI's top 20 dealers in North America list for 2 years running. We must me doing something right!:thumbsup:

/ Trade-in and upgrade
Thanks Mike, but too late. I already made the deal. Had to go to Vermont. NJ, and Pa. couldn't help me out. By the way, do you still have any brand new dk40seh's left?

/ Trade-in and upgrade #26  
Thanks Mike, but too late. I already made the deal. Had to go to Vermont. NJ, and Pa. couldn't help me out. By the way, do you still have any brand new dk40seh's left?
Tell us about the deal.I am on the edge of my seat,did you buy a DK40 HST?

/ Trade-in and upgrade
Tell us about the deal.I am on the edge of my seat,did you buy a DK40 HST?
Don't really want to say till Sat. when hopefully its a done deal.

/ Trade-in and upgrade #28  
   / Trade-in and upgrade #29  

Yes, I ordered a bunch of these when the writing was on the wall about the tier 4 swap over. I sold all but 1. So I do have a DK40SEH ROPS R4 with loader in stock, brand new.

/ Trade-in and upgrade #30  

Yes, I ordered a bunch of these when the writing was on the wall about the tier 4 swap over. I sold all but 1. So I do have a DK40SEH ROPS R4 with loader in stock, brand new.